ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think it's to trade these for GGs? I really want a pair again. I'll most likely have to put money on top though.

I've done 10 raffle spots.

I'll probably hit the Pacsun raffles tomorrow. I didnt know shiehk was doing raffles as well. I will probably hit those up too.

Was at HOH today chopping it up with the manager and there was this dude at the register filling up a raffle ticket asking the employees, "What's up with those backdoor prices." LOL

Manager heard him and told him "Do you want me to cancel your raffle entry right now for asking that question"  
roll.gif

I swear these resellers...

got 6 tickets hopefully i prosper but i highly doubt it :lol:

my girls first time using the confirmation app and she secured a pair :stoneface:

she just bought like 3 pairs of nikes a few days ago too :lol:

Last edited:
Likelihood in Seattle is doing first come, first serve. Can't wait to see the aftermath of that bloodbath lol 

These things are still crazy limited.

10 pairs total - Shiekh, San Leandro, California

14 pairs total - Shiekh, Hayward, California

I forgot to ask how many pairs Shiekh SF got

How do some of these stores like Champs and Footlocker know if you entered twice? They get around 1000 entries, do they actually scan through them all for doubles?

?

These things are still crazy limited.

10 pairs total - Shiekh, San Leandro, California

14 pairs total - Shiekh, Hayward, California

I forgot to ask how many pairs Shiekh SF got

How do some of these stores like Champs and Footlocker know if you entered twice? They get around 1000 entries, do they actually scan through them all for doubles?

?
Probably not totally accurate but I've always assumed they randomly pick a winner and then check to see if that winner has entered multiple times— that way they only have to check a handful as opposed to all of them .

I'm sure this will fly under the radar or whatever but I'm returning a sz 13 yeezy cleat to an adidas store in Northern California tomorrow. I will oop to a NTer for retail plus ship or you can scoop at the store

I'm sure this will fly under the radar or whatever but I'm returning a sz 13 yeezy cleat to an adidas store in Northern California tomorrow. I will oop to a NTer for retail plus ship or you can scoop at the store
adidas takes Yeezy Supply for returns now? 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom