ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the Loop is really the Checkout timer in someone else cart

for example

You cart a size 10 and so does X

whom ever carted 1st, the sys gives them the time to checkout.

Once they finish, the next size 10 cart timer starts till they checkout n pay

I think the loop is the sys waiting for your turn of payment to be accepted thur the site...

My Guess
Makes sense.

Especially if mobile is a different checkout queue entirely. 

Hence why its easier to check out mobile after you cart because the mobile checkout queue isn't being slammed with requests.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Makes sense.

Especially if mobile is a different checkout queue entirely. 

Hence why its easier to check out mobile after you cart because the mobile checkout queue isn't being slammed with requests.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
That could be as well

best be login in your ADC when you cart.. incase you have to refresh on mobile and checkout

laugh.gif

People who bought ATC were prolly told not to login they ADC accts day of drop

Honestly not even gonna be salty if I strike out on these. OG350 > V2 in my opinion.

The OG350 colorways and pattern goes with pretty much anything. The V2 with the bright neon orange stripe and odd color knit is so loud. What color is the knit anyway? It's like grey but not grey, and brown but not brown 
eyes.gif

Some of the other V2 colorways that were leaked (not sure if legit) had some promise though. 
Feel the same way

Not gonna be sick over missing these tbh

IOS 10 update screwed up my phone. When i get calls my phone shows no indication I am getting a call. I have to reset and it works for a few hours then stops. Afraid i may miss a call for my raffles i entered.

Where can I find the link to the shoe palace live raffles they are having locations and times .will gladly rep however has the link .

IOS 10 update screwed up my phone. When i get calls my phone shows no indication I am getting a call. I have to reset and it works for a few hours then stops. Afraid i may miss a call for my raffles i entered.

Forward your calls to another number for a friend

SOCAL - CALLS MADE LIST

----------------------------------------

Champs - Brea Mall

Footaction - Culver City

Shoe Palace -  Glendale

Finishline - Cerritos

Lets eat!!!! Gotta think positive...Death Loop Im coming for you and ima check the **** out this time. (#Goals)[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyone one know what time at the LA locations?
Call them. I stopped by the Eastridge Shoe Palace (not getting them) in San Jose yesterday. The employee up front lied straight to my face and said the raffle signs up were over. Then, his manager said it was 7-8 AM live raffle and one and 9-10 AM live raffle or something at the other. She stated to call them to confirm. For live raffles, I believe you just get there and sign up prior to the raffle. So, call the individual location to confirm. I'd show up before the time they give you anyways. 

Last edited:
I hate this reservation app ******** for the footlocker stores. Pretty much only works for the platinum members for releases like this. Regular raffles give everybody a fair shot.

I hate this reservation app ******** for the footlocker stores. Pretty much only works for the platinum members for releases like this. Regular raffles give everybody a fair shot.
I don't mind it, the kid that fills out a raffle ticket for every other release and never picks up a pair doesn't deserve a fair shot.

Neither does someone's uncle, cousin, or grandmother just because they can drag them to the store to pick up a raffle ticket.

Last edited:

I don't mind it, the kid that fills out a raffle ticket for every other release and never picks up a pair doesn't deserve a fair shot.

Neither does someone's uncle, cousin, or grandmother just because they can drag them to the store to pick up a raffle ticket.
Yea. I don't mind that neither. It gives a true customer a real shot at winning,

Besides, it isn't that hard to get to platinum 

Don't u buy shoes? Just take a few seconds to sign up, and after 2 purchases your platinum.

I easily get the top status at FTL and FTA almost solely from getting random, in store clearance shoes at my local mall throughout the year (get most of my stuff online/at oultets). Like they said, it's only $300 bucks. If you're a big release/Jordan kind of person that only like 2 pair per year.

The real problem will be as this app becomes more widespread, more people will be conscious of it/Platinum status and how easy it is to obtain, thus further diluting an already crowded pool.

Last edited:
Easy Peezzzy

It only gives me a 5min headstart....I should have like 30mins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom