ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So people are saying UB size (2.0 im an 11) then some one posted go .5 down or TTS...TTS for me is 10.5.

Consensus is still UB size? so .5 up

I don't think you're crazy at all.  When you look at all the V2 colorways we've seen so far the Beluga might be the best it's going to get.
I'm still not a big fan of the stripe on V2s but so far the stripe looks best on this colorway.

View media item 2175567

I agree, the orange stripe matches with the earth tones on this show. The turtle dove 2.0s should be coveted as well since it has the glow in the dark sole. I'll admit that I didn't like the stripe on these at first but this really looks like a nice colorway and seems to have a lot of little details.

Belugas will definitely be the best V2 drop this year. If all those are really dropping before the end of the year, eh. 4 Core Black based shoes with just a different color stripe pretty much. I'm sure they'll all look better in hand, but just not crazy about it. The black with white stripe is cool and the most versatile, and is also rumored to be the most produced Yeezy ever. If I had to choose another I'd say the Copper. I'm sure that color PK looks dope in person. The Green and Red I can do without. The Grey/GITD looks alright, but I'm over GITD. Kinda surprised Kanye is still on that. Thought he'd have left it at Nike.

V2'S ARE OKAY THE STRIPE IS A LITTLE EXTRA BUT THEY LOOK FINE ON THIS PAIR AND IM LIKING THE TD 2.0 BC THE STRIPE ISNT DISTRACTING.

Only have 4 min head starts at FTL and FA in Atlanta. Won't be too upset if I strike out as I was able to snag a DS pair of TB 750s at a steal earlier this week. Next up GG's. Good luck to everyone today and tomorrow! And thanks to the guy who posted the ADC manual assist earlier! Still competing against bots but it helps!

I have a zero second headstart for FTL so I'm feeling pretty confident about that one. 
ohwell.gif

I'm sending myself and errrrrbody else good ADC vibes tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom