ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol this thread sad af :lol:

I'll say this and shut the hell up

It's a dog eat dog world

There's no friends in this sneaker game

Remember that

The same folks that will thump the resale hammer over your head on a shoe you really want are the same ones crying for oops every hyped release. Or asking for a lower price when you finally have something they want.

Help Yourself, Not Others

If this were Nike I would believe that but Ye has been persistent about being couture. So with these first two seasons he has stuck to that. Adidas knows if they doubled stock it would still sell. They are producing Jordan restock numbers (dare I say less) and not original release numbers. Limit supply and watch demand grossly outweigh supply. The resell value is worth two of the original. Believe when I say all that are in on this see this and they are enjoying this.

One of Kanyes biggest complaints about Nike was that his shoes were too limited. He supposedly even had to pay resale to buy some of his friends Yeezy 2s.

I really don't think he has much control over how many pairs of a given release adidas chooses to manufacture.

I had spicy food and was on the toilet. I hooped back on and see that kith went live. I literally caught a L taking a dump.  And then my stomach started hurting again lol. Niketalk and some of the W's literally made me sick to my stomach. Sorry for the lack of context. 

has anyone who ordered yeezys from barneys before ever get their order cancelled? and if so how long until they email you?

I'm done

I'm not buying any more...

Kinda salty I didn't grab a 5.5 from UK

since USA had none!

weird how many pairs I think size 8 had the most

These might be the first YEEZYS I actually wear :rofl:
I'm the type of person that needs to see the shoe in person before making a decision. Now if I don't like them and they have value, I'll either resell or trade for a shoe I missed out. Peep the sig

Last edited:
Why the **** fools copping 6+ pairs though?? 
sick.gif

I ain't even mad at the script users - they put in some work so they should eat, but the **** using the script and then copping multiple pairs - **** YOU 
mad.gif

Confirm this yeezy was just not supposed to happen. Literally missed 3 times which were mostly my fault expect capitol one denied Barneys. So in lieu of my misfortune and extra funds from selling my 3M ultra boost...

Yeezy has been replaced with alcohol.

Last edited:
I helped a NTer out with OG Subgreen ADVs for under current retail but karma only goes so far

Honestly, I'm surprised I'm not saltier about all this

yeah at the end of the day they are just shoes....and there are more colorways to come. People take things too seriously.

yeah at the end of the day they are just shoes....and there are more colorways to come. People take things too seriously.

Absolutely, but different colorways change perceptions. Someone could be insanely high on these Belugas but absolutely reject others. Thus the whole idea of Grails I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom