ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's still some solid members that look out 
nthat.gif

not to many in this thread tho
Ive yet to meet anyone that actually hooked me up with a pair of anything from this site.

EDIT:

Ive met one ;-)
It's really not even about getting anything.. it's just some cool dudes on here once you chop it up with them

the oops come after that 
nerd.gif

I helped a NTer out with OG Subgreen ADVs for under current retail but karma only goes so far

Honestly, I'm surprised I'm not saltier about all this
I hooked up a fellow NTer with Breds at retail

he really tried to look out for each other today but we both struck out

@Snayberry with the come up helping me though

yeah at the end of the day they are just shoes....and there are more colorways to come. People take things too seriously.

I agree, they are just shoes. Nevertheless, it can be extremely frustrating to go without for extended periods of time.

Nah I'll feel like a 9 year old still sucking mom's tit asking for help on here

Rather just cook in silence by myself

It's really not even about getting anything.. it's just some cool dudes on here once you chop it up with them

the oops come after that :nerd:

I hear yuh. It is what it is. Maybe someday in my future the shoe connection will happen. As it stands, my best deals on shoes that I have missed have came from everywhere but this community.., lol. Remember the GG's I bought on eBay for 1k shipped, some dudes in here were offering me deals at 1500+.., lmfao!

If this were Nike I would believe that but Ye has been persistent about being couture. So with these first two seasons he has stuck to that. Adidas knows if they doubled stock it would still sell. They are producing Jordan restock numbers (dare I say less) and not original release numbers. Limit supply and watch demand grossly outweigh supply. The resell value is worth two of the original. Believe when I say all that are in on this see this and they are enjoying this.
These are allegedly the most produced Yeezy so far. Definitely seems like it with the amount of pairs out there and people copping. Even though ADC was awful for us common folk. I agree with the whole demand outweighing supply thing being a good thing for adidas. Hype works and brings more attention and value to their company. I get it. I just don't agree that it's Kanye keeping his product limited. He wants to be like Steve Jobs. He wants everyone using/wearing his product. He's gone on record multiple times saying that he doesn't want Yeezys to be limited, but it kind of sucks for him because he's almost more valuable to companies when he's kept in a box. Nike did it. adidas is doing it. At least adidas is allowing him to release multiple designs and colors. They also see his power, hence the new major deal and the upcoming Yeezy stores. He also receives royalties and all that jazz.

I saw something interesting on snapchat the other day I meant to post here. But I guess it's appropriate now. It was originally from a Complex article that ran when Kanye was still at Nike. It's an interview with Ye and Mark Smith, creative director at Nike, about the Nike Air Yeezys.

Sounds like Nike was trying to keep it mad limited, even thought about putting the shoes directly on eBay, and Kanye was fighting for more availability back then. At least we all have chances with Kanye x adidas. 

I'm starting to give a new respect for those that grab pairs manual...

You guys are the Real Champs here.. 

I'm not even being funny about either.. It's damn near amazing!

Missed out today, thought I had a good set up with multiple laptops , phones, and iPads. Big time L over here. Hate to pay resell on a 14.

Hopefully the prices drop.

Congrats to those who copped!

I'm starting to give a new respect for those that grab pairs manual...

You guys are the Real Champs here.. 

I'm not even being funny about either.. It's damn near amazing!
ayeeeeeeee 
smokin.gif

still going to hit nicekicks tomorrow too, madness day two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom