ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got accepted into YTWW FB group.... is this a non-US group?  I don't think I've seen a single for sale post that wasn't based overseas yet. 

i can guarantee 1 thing. by the time you find new sites or info i can bet theres people already setting up code on the atc and checkout pages and solving for any other captchas or spa pages

manny is basically finito unless you got god fiber speeds and low pings

or luck of the draw

Last edited by a moderator:

Just realized my homie has another 5 pairs, plus the two I sold him 

oh welp 
Foul

i would never do something like that 
mean.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:

also its a good idea to follow these dudes on twitter, that brag about how many pairs they cop. Those with the szn or cook in their twitter handles, thats how I found out about the solemarty script , dude was complaining about it , dissing it , so I took a look into it.  Sometimes when they go on a rant , or brag about cooking you can pick up some information from their post.
EXACTLY...I've been doing this for a few years now. And folks were pissed bout him leaking that Adidias script. It's funny that these hackers were pissed that other hackers leaked illegal code lmao!!!!!

So are the "Light Brown" 750s, yeezy mafia tweeter not the Chocolate we saw in the Season 2 show?

EXACTLY...I've been doing this for a few years now. And folks were pissed bout him leaking that Adidias script. It's funny that these hackers were pissed that other hackers leaked illegal code lmao!!!!!
yeah because they are not going to be able to cop 20-30 pairs anymore while people are stuck on the splash screen for hours anymore. but most of them are smart and will adapt. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom