ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXACTLY...I've been doing this for a few years now. And folks were pissed bout him leaking that Adidias script. It's funny that these hackers were pissed that other hackers leaked illegal code lmao!!!!!
lol "hackers" these aint no hackers but just script kiddies. 
roll.gif

damn, there's no way i'd let that **** slide if my "homie" did that to me. better believe i'd be at his hous taking them back

Just got a email saying UPS will be delivering a box on 9-29 from ATHLETIC GOODS DISTRIBUTION. Check FA and order has been updated to Released to Ship. :smokin

Just got a email saying UPS will be delivering a box on 9-29 from ATHLETIC GOODS DISTRIBUTION. Check FA and order has been updated to Released to Ship.
smokin.gif
Yeah very often if you're a UPS MyChoice member you'll get the notification from them before Adidas, sometimes way before. Hoping that'll pop up for me soon since I do have an account with them.

lol "hackers" these aint no hackers but just script kiddies. 
roll.gif
 Bruh the PHP scripts be digging real deep. No we know they are good kids he are just trying to cop shoes for themselves and/or resell. But they could do some damage if they wanted to. Yeah I know hacking is a strong term but they are still hacking sites. And for the life of me I will never understand why these sites have so much client site garbage. The problem is that those developers aren't tuned into their market. I found this out when I was working for a fortune 500 retailer as a developer. Upper level IT is clueless!

Copped 6 pairs during this release all manually from ADC and another store. Although this was my first sucess on all the Yeezy releases, always trying manually.
Earlier you said you copped 5 pairs... Where is this magical pair that all of a sudden appeared? I said it before... But here it is again...

dude who released the script coding thingamajig that allowed everyone to back door multiple pairs
First all you had to have the skills to use the script...which is far and few between. Everybody didn't cook like you think. What happened is that other ATC who were behind the curve was now caught up with this release. Adidas gotta switch it up again.

First all you had to have the skills to use the script...which is far and few between. Everybody didn't cook like you think. What happened is that other ATC who were behind the curve was now caught up with this release. Adidas gotta switch it up again.
oh I didn't know it wasn't easy to use. I thought you could just watch a 10 minute youtube video and figure it out

A lot of people still copped multiples with it.

oh I didn't know it wasn't easy to use. I thought you could just watch a 10 minute youtube video and figure it out
I'm sure you're being sarcastic but in case you're not. It was SUPER easy to use and all you had to do was watch a 10 minute YouTube video 
laugh.gif

When? Is that why Adidas was impossible?
idk when, I didn't do a lot of research this release. but a lot of people knew about it.

and yeah that's why adc was so hard, while we were all waiting for the splash page everyone was going in there using this script and grabbing multiples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom