ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo who wants to pm the script?? and I won't bring it up again 
laugh.gif

Huh? How are y'all mad at him for the ATC price when all ATC services are very similar in price? nearly all ATCs for the V2s for $300-$350 and people STLL bought them

honestly

if you did a ATC and didnt get refunded then ok cant blame you for doing a charge back

but if the ATC was successful

then thats just grimey because you went into an agreement and it was upheld on the service end

the funny thing is a chargeback is investigated im sure dude has proof of successful checkouts so he wins in the long run anyway

plus i seen him say he was blocking those people so they screw themselves over in the future

kinda doesnt make sense to me

what makes you say that? i pulled the plug and got a 13, a lot of youtubers said size up
tried em myself. my tts (same as UB sizing) is 10.5 - tried both 10.5 and 11, and 11 is definitely too big. 10.5 is near perfect fit (havent tried 10, but they would probably be slightly too small).

tried em myself. my tts (same as UB sizing) is 10.5 - tried both 10.5 and 11, and 11 is definitely too big. 10.5 is near perfect fit (havent tried 10, but they would probably be slightly too small).
hmm ok thanks, hopefully they aren't too big!

I noticed something on both of my shoes that might be a tell between real and fake pairs. My pair is from adc. Theres a little nipple on the top center of both toe caps. If anyone else with a authentic pair could confirm that, it could possibly help othersView media item 2183766

I noticed something on both of my shoes that might be a tell between real and fake pairs. My pair is from adc. Theres a little nipple on the top center of both toe caps. If anyone else with a authentic pair could confirm that, it could possibly help others
Just checked  my size 12  very hard to see but you can feel them (1 per shoe)

In another story , i know this is not the thread, but could anybody point me out to a thread where I could ask how the common projects chelsea boots fits?  Will be really appreciated it 

In another story , i know this is not the thread, but could anybody point me out to a thread where I could ask how the common projects chelsea boots fits?  Will be really appreciated it 
StyleForum is probably your best bet. If it's anything like the Achilles then it's gonna be extremely long but narrow.

Well , would these hit a real high mark up ? There seems to be so many out there right now... Almost every sneakerhead I know got a pair, who would buy this? 

They don't think quick buck.

They make money off of the quick buck kids.

They make their money a year for now on them when they sell for $1200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom