ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
while he may have a point it's pretty obvious nobody wants to hear it.

weather people can or should be buyin these shoes is totally up to them. a post in here isn't gonna change someone's mind if their mind is already made up. do you really think anybody in here read any of his posts and decided to pass?! :lol:

Whip is making all the sense in the world, but he came off condescending in that initial post.

Do people make irresponsible money decisions on shoes? Absolutely.

Do other people also have the ability to pay a premium on something they don't have to while also being responsible? Of course.

Some pour money into their cars, others into shoes, clothes, technology, vacations, etc. We all have our things which is why it doesn't make sense to come in here and make that statement to begin with.
Here you have an example of how to approach stuff without being a douche 

clap,clap. 

It amazes me at how many of you are spending, I mean wasting, well over $700 for these shoes when you can get 2-4 quality pairs of kicks that are much better for the same amount.

All of you guys who are so damn impatient and are itching to buy these Yeezys for over $600-700 are the reason the after market is the way it is. If only you can all just realize that these are just shoes (and mediocre at that) and are widely stocked everywhere in the re-sell market, the prices will go down when the sellers are seeing their product ain't moving at the price they are asking.

But hey, if you're maxing out your credit card (aka money that you don't have) for these kicks or spending disposable income that is nonexistent, then good for you and your silly spending habits. 

Honestly, if you take away all the hype and all the B.S. involved with this release, these shoes ain't even worth anything close $250. My NMD Runner PK camos are better than these.

As my wife said, Yeezys look like "banana boat inflatable raft elf shoes." lmao

Here's the thing...DON'T BITE. Buyer stupidity/impulse is exactly what resellers are hoping to take advantage of.
You sounding like a broke boy that is yeezyless
hahaha....nice try. I would never get caught rockin' these hideous shoes. I copped these mediocre yeezys just to resell and profit so I can cop more JORDANS for free. 

Speaking of broke boyz, didn't you hear ya boy Ye is living check to check? Why do you think he needs to mention Taylor Swift just to generate publicity? Dude is broke. $53 million in debt and counting... 

The hip hop artists bumpin' in my ride - Pac, Biggie, Andrei 3000 and Big Boi, Snoop, Sugafree, Twista, MC Eiht, DJ Quik, Mack 10, Cube, Dub-C, Too Short, Jayo Felony, Kurupt, Daz, Tha Dogg Pound, Damian Marley, E40, Chubb Rock, heck even Big Pun and Nate Dogg (God rest their soulz) - all probably clownin' on his desperate publicity stunts, one of which was to marry a stinkin Kardashian LMFAO. If it weren't for Jay-Z's guidance, Kanye kicks would probably be sold at K-Mart (Kanye-Mart).

original.gif

In another story , i know this is not the thread, but could anybody point me out to a thread where I could ask how the common projects chelsea boots fits?  Will be really appreciated it 

Got a few of those.

As mentioned they're long and narrow. Especially in the toe area. It's disproportionately narrow in the toe vs the heel imo, so you'll feel some slippage when you walk in them. I had to size down two sizes. I wear a 9 in UB, 8.5 in yeezy v1, 9 in yeezy v2, and a us 7/uk 6 in CP chelsea boots. Some people only size down one size, but it's tough to measure because they don't come in half sizes. Best bet is to just buy a few pairs from somewhere like barneys then return the ones that don't fit. That's what I did. First few wears your toes will be squished but it'll stretch A LITTLE to be more comfortable.

That being said, the crepe sole on them is really quite comfortable. Far more comfortable than you would expect from them. I've tried other chelseas and Common Projects are by far my favorite because of the silhouette and sole.

hahaha....nice try. I would never get caught rockin' these hideous shoes. I copped these mediocre yeezys just to resell and profit so I can cop more JORDANS for free. 

Speaking of broke boyz, didn't you hear ya boy Ye is living check to check? Why do you think he needs to mention Taylor Swift just to generate publicity? Dude is broke. $53 million in debt and counting... 

The hip hop artists bumpin' in my ride - Pac, Biggie, Andrei 3000 and Big Boi, Snoop, Sugafree, Twista, MC Eiht, DJ Quik, Mack 10, Cube, Dub-C, Too Short, Jayo Felony, Kurupt, Daz, Tha Dogg Pound, Damian Marley, E40, Chubb Rock, heck even Big Pun and Nate Dogg (God rest their soulz) - all probably clownin' on his desperate publicity stunts, one of which was to marry a stinkin Kardashian LMFAO. If it weren't for Jay-Z's guidance, Kanye kicks would probably be sold at K-Mart (Kanye-Mart).
I get what you're saying but you aren't copping Jordans for free. You are using the profit you made from selling those shoes to buy more shoes. You are still buying $600 worth of shoes when you could have put that money in a mutual fund. Just saying, they're not free = )

Do you though bro , do you! (Good taste in music btw! You remember that double disc Nate Dogg put out? That was the **** -G Funk Classics Volume 1 & 2)

Last edited:
Got a few of those.

As mentioned they're long and narrow. Especially in the toe area. It's disproportionately narrow in the toe vs the heel imo, so you'll feel some slippage when you walk in them. I had to size down two sizes. I wear a 9 in UB, 8.5 in yeezy v1, 9 in yeezy v2, and a us 7/uk 6 in CP chelsea boots. Some people only size down one size, but it's tough to measure because they don't come in half sizes. Best bet is to just buy a few pairs from somewhere like barneys then return the ones that don't fit. That's what I did. First few wears your toes will be squished but it'll stretch A LITTLE to be more comfortable.

That being said, the crepe sole on them is really quite comfortable. Far more comfortable than you would expect from them. I've tried other chelseas and Common Projects are by far my favorite because of the silhouette and sole.
Wow man 2 SIZES DOWN, that's a whole new level. I'll order and see how they fit, will definitely look for the best fit, for the rubbing issue and toe area measure, thanks you man, really helpful insight. 
Will keep you updated 

Sorry I turn the thread into a CP conversation 

All my irresponsible decisions made buying shoes get dropped off at Flight Club [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Wow man 2 SIZES DOWN, that's a whole new level. I'll order and see how they fit, will definitely look for the best fit, for the rubbing issue and toe area measure, thanks you man, really helpful insight. 

Will keep you updated 

Sorry I turn the thread into a CP conversation 

Believe me, if I could have gone down 1.5 sizes, I would have :lol: . 2 sizes down is quite snug. And by quite, I mean very.

I get what you're saying but you aren't copping Jordans for free. You are using the profit you made from selling those shoes to buy more shoes. You are still buying $600 worth of shoes when you could have put that money in a mutual fund. Just saying, they're not free = )

Do you though bro , do you! (Good taste in music btw! You remember that double disc Nate Dogg put out? That was the **** -G Funk Classics Volume 1 & 2)
That's a good way to look at it. But the way I see it is the person who bought the Yeezys from me is the one who is paying for my $600 worth of Jordans, which in my mind is a free donation to my Jordan collection. I didn't have to put in any real work to generate my margin on the Yeezys - the market determined that for me. 

Profit I make selling shoes is miniscule in the grand scheme of things and is why I don't ever put them in something like a mutual fund. Profit for shoes goes to future purchases of shoes for myself, or shopping for my wife and kids, weekend excursions to disneyland etc

how can i forget G-Funk Classics 1 & 2? In short, a classic.

That's a good way to look at it. But the way I see it is the person who bought the Yeezys from me is the one who is paying for my $600 worth of Jordans, which in my mind is a free donation to my Jordan collection. I didn't have to put in any real work to generate my margin on the Yeezys - the market determined that for me. 

Profit I make selling shoes is miniscule in the grand scheme of things and is why I don't ever put them in something like a mutual fund. Profit for shoes goes to future purchases of shoes for myself, or shopping for my wife and kids, weekend excursions to disneyland etc

how can i forget G-Funk Classics 1 & 2? In short, a classic.
Yeah I hear ya, I justify purchases that way myself sometimes. Although you are still spending your potential money. 

I get it though, I do the same thing sometimes. Kind of a side thing you don't count because it was such easy money and your adding to your J collection.

I see you guys had the usual monthly "Yeezys are a waste of money and nobody would buy them if they weren't Kanye's shoes argument".

The funniest thing is the argument is almost always started by some dude that owns 150 pairs of Jordans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom