ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he doesn't dress all that spectacularly, and a lot of what he does is inspired by and emulated in street wear.

The picture in question though, just looks like the same thing we've been seeing for years now.

The only addition being an over-sized shirt, who we can credit to high fashion and Kanye. 

People like to talk junk and what not, personally I couldnt care less. :lol:

Just adding some pics to a topic that has the same questions being asked over and over and bickering about the same things over and over.

Would love it if the smack talking dudes posted pics as well though. [emoji]128578[/emoji]

Obviously I'm new here and I'm honestly not a sneaker head but rather more like the enabler for my teenage son who is the sneaker head.  He and I have tried to cart yeezys unsuccessfully since...well...since we've tried.  I'm trying to figure this out for him as I'm not completely new to the carting and reselling world...just not with sneakers.  I've read about bots and servers but have yet to try one because of all the mixed reviews.  I've read about backdoors, watched videos on it, spoken with IT people about them and what not...it seems like this is how people have the most success??  My son has even paid for an auto cart service or two with no success.  He has also considered just biting the damn bullet and paying resale prices but the mom in me freaks out about if they're real/fake and I know he isn't going to stop at one pair so buying at resale prices will hurt...a lot.  I'm trying here...almost to the point of being obsessed. I'm digging and reading whatever I can on this which brought me to this page.  I've been lurking for the last week or so trying to piece together info but I'm also not naive and I know you all won't give up your best secrets. I guess I'm just looking for a little direction or tips or someone to point me to the right person.  I would love to actually succeed at getting these manually but I don't think that's even possible...or maybe we just give up all together and stick with what we know.  Thanks for at least reading...   

Tell your son to be a man and get a job, there's no reason why his mom should be on Niketalk looking for tips/advice... or paying for his Yeezys....

I doubt you guys will be able to get a pair manually. Your best bet is the upcoming black/white Yeezy V2's which apparently are going to be in large quantities.

You can always follow some on twitter like yeezymafia and try to buy one of the carts. I think its like 300+cost of shoes? idk, but they sell out quick.

A mom on NT speaking on his son's Yeezy experiences?

Fishy but if true props to the mom, but still, most moms would be say **** about even THINKING about paying resale let a lone try to go this deep into helping her son out.

87 means born in 87? Makes you 28-29, your son cant be that old. Whats he even desperately need a Yeezy for?

Then again, that goes for most of us but thats besides the point. :lol:

Fishy but if true props to the mom, but still, most moms would be say **** about even THINKING about paying resale let a lone try to go this deep into helping her son out.

87 means born in 87? Makes you 28-29, your son cant be that old. Whats he even desperately need a Yeezy for?

Then again, that goes for most of us but thats besides the point.
laugh.gif
It's 78 
wink.gif

If I asked my parents to purchase some Yeezy's for me when I was younger, they would honestly just beat my *** LOL

This is what's wrong with today's youth...

Son: "mom I can't get Yeezys"
Mom: "that's ok, I'll go on Niketalk and get some tips for you and if that doesn't work I'll just pay resale"
Son: Word

Like WTF

Hey thanks for the welcome...who said anything about me paying for them and him not working? He does what he can at 15 years old...not quite a man yet. Just because I'm enabling him by helping doesn't mean he isn't helping himself.

Then again, that goes for most of us but thats besides the point. :lol:

'78.. :smokin she ready

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey thanks for the welcome...who said anything about me paying for them and him not working? He does what he can at 15 years old...not quite a man yet. Just because I'm enabling him by helping doesn't mean he isn't helping himself.
well alot of people strike out all I can say is follow the thread and hope for the best. 

This is what's wrong with today's youth...

Son: "mom I can't get Yeezys"
Mom: "that's ok, I'll go on Niketalk and get some tips for you and if that doesn't work I'll just pay resale"
Son: Word

Like WTF
i dont see anything wrong with this.

my parents supported my hobbies when i was growing up. whether it was card collecting and or with model kits.

if she wants to help her child get something they like, all the power to them.

Yeah we're gunna need some evidence of this... too many trolls on this forum 
nerd.gif

When I was 15 I was buying my own sneakers. It's call mowing lawns, painting walls, shoveling walkways, etc...

I don't see how he's helping himself. He got his mom speaking for him on NT and he got his mom buying them too. I don't see any effort on his part.

Like WTF. I'm not new to buying/selling which is why I offered to help and I totally knew I'd get this response in here which is why I just lurked for awhile. God forbid a kid shares your interest. And born in '78...

Obviously I'm new here and I'm honestly not a sneaker head but rather more like the enabler for my teenage son who is the sneaker head.  He and I have tried to cart yeezys unsuccessfully since...well...since we've tried.  I'm trying to figure this out for him as I'm not completely new to the carting and reselling world...just not with sneakers.  I've read about bots and servers but have yet to try one because of all the mixed reviews.  I've read about backdoors, watched videos on it, spoken with IT people about them and what not...it seems like this is how people have the most success??  My son has even paid for an auto cart service or two with no success.  He has also considered just biting the damn bullet and paying resale prices but the mom in me freaks out about if they're real/fake and I know he isn't going to stop at one pair so buying at resale prices will hurt...a lot.  I'm trying here...almost to the point of being obsessed. I'm digging and reading whatever I can on this which brought me to this page.  I've been lurking for the last week or so trying to piece together info but I'm also not naive and I know you all won't give up your best secrets. I guess I'm just looking for a little direction or tips or someone to point me to the right person.  I would love to actually succeed at getting these manually but I don't think that's even possible...or maybe we just give up all together and stick with what we know.  Thanks for at least reading...   
Pix? Then I'll decide if I wanna pm info or not

When I was 15 I was buying my own sneakers. It's call mowing lawns, painting walls, shoveling walkways, etc...

I don't see how he's helping himself. He got his mom speaking for him on NT and he got his mom buying them too. I don't see any effort on his part.
i was buying my own sneakers at 15 as well. but hes not me, and his parents arent my parents. 

she stated that hes tried buying carts, and hes contemplated buying resell. she also stated that she has particular experience in reselling just not in sneakers. anyone who has any experience in reselling isnt new to going to forums for info and help. not once did she mention that he wasnt doing anything, or that she was footing the bill. just that she was helping her son because she isnt new to buying and selling.

Like WTF. I'm not new to buying/selling which is why I offered to help and I totally knew I'd get this response in here which is why I just lurked for awhile. God forbid a kid shares your interest. And born in '78...
Oh born in 78... thought you were 78 years old. This isn't as fun.  What's your marital status at least? 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom