ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was 15 I was buying my own sneakers. It's call mowing lawns, painting walls, shoveling walkways, etc...

I don't see how he's helping himself. He got his mom speaking for him on NT and he got his mom buying them too. I don't see any effort on his part.
Bro you know how many lawns you're gonna have  to mow for some yeezys?! lol

The intelligence level in here is lacking. Most that responded to dawn either called her a "him" and/or got the details of the post totally wrong lol

Someone should investigate, we could use some help in the lc thread, people getting hostile lol 

any FNL employees here?

talked to a dude who said the FNL employees at Westfield SF were able to cop as many V2 as they wanted on release. even had the pictures of their backroom stock

smh..

Yeezys got some dudes in here extra thirsty.

Anyways the three easy ways I can tell you for getting yeezys "manually" are:

1:entering a ton of raffles when a new release is gonna come out. Usually you can find a list online sometimes on this very forum on which stores are gonna hold raffles.

2:if adidas confirmed is in your city enter it and follow the instructions for when it goes live. Quite a few people have had good success with confirmed here.

3:Last but not least on the actual release day in the morning adidas releases the shoes online, this will usually be your best bet at "buying" online. It's a hassle and takes hours of going through splash pages and checkout loops but it's possible nobody said it would be easy.

Now aside from those methods there are bots, ATC services, backdoor and a ton of other ways to buy yeezys but these usually involves paying way over retail sometimes close to the resell price.

GL and remember they are just shoes if you couldn't grab this release move on to the next one. But if you must buy at resell prices remember you get the best prices right after a release since the market is flooded and people try to undercut themselves to move pairs.

Last edited:
I'm glad I could provide you all some afternoon entertainment!  Not a 78 year old, 400 lbs troll...or a Trump supporter for that matter but I'm almost 40, married and have 3 kids...sorry to crush your fun.  Some moms are just cooler than others.  I get it, I've belonged to many boards and forums and it always starts like this but us women are way worse in our bashing.  So continue, bash me all you want for my efforts but there's nothing wrong with a kid wanting to buy yeezys.  I can think of a lot worse he could be spending HIS money on...a lot worse I was spending my money on at that age.  Thanks for the few that have responded positively.  I'll just keep digging...sometimes the chase is more rewarding than the prize.  And no Yeezy shoes released in my area because it's small town MN.      

Welcome to the forum... you've passed the hazing lol.  Try the search function, there is a lot of useful information in this thread about how to cop.  Its still very difficult getting a pair for retail hence why they are so expensive on the secondary market.  Good luck fam 
nthat.gif

I've hit twice manually.  Just do your research and be prepared.  80 percent luck 20 percent research. 
 I know all the websites that they are dropping on, I have page monitors, I stay up all night. I think you are right about the 80 percent luck / 20 percent research.

I've gotten close I just think I am un lucky when it comes to these shoes. I have gotten other limited release shoes, I just think these shoes will evade me for a while until I finally get lucky.

If you're talking about back dooring websites, I only know how to do shopify websites and even then you need a bot to auto checkout most times. Other websites that are not shopify I haven't figured those out yet but I'm not giving up.

I found out about the script way too late last release, but I have it figured out now so hopefully it will work for the next release.

Good luck to you on the next one!

Last edited:

Nah it's not do your research lol. I know all the websites that they are dropping on, I have page monitors, I stay up all night. It's not about research I think a lot of it's luck.

I've gotten close I just think I am un lucky when it comes to these shoes. I have gotten other limited release shoes, I just think these shoes will evade me for a while until I finally get lucky.

If you're talking about back dooring websites, I only know how to do shopify websites and even then you need a bot to auto checkout most times. Other websites that are not shopify I haven't figured those out yet but I'm not giving up.

I found out about the script way too late last release, but I have it figured out now so hopefully it will work for the next release.

Good luck to you on the next one!
At this point in the game I think an ats service is the safest best.  A little below resale but they've been eating 
embarassed.gif

At this point in the game I think an ats service is the safest best.  A little below resale but they've been eating 
embarassed.gif
Yeah I hear that. I changed my response because I read his post wrong. He is right it's about 20% research and 80% luck. That sounds right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom