ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 hour 20 min wait at Nice Kicks SF. It only takes long because they write down Name, Drivers License ID, Phone Number, Email, and Instagram Handle.
Some people make an Instagram account on the spot. It's still worth the wait because some people actually do win from here unlike Bait SF.

View media item 2196535

View media item 2196536

View media item 2196537

View media item 2196538
No one ever wins from Bait because they do a raffle at all of their stores but the inventory is in the warehouse.

I believe he was banned a few years ago for what he did or didn't do in the Supreme thread.
He's not the kind of person you can just "ban"

im sure it had to be deeper.
It wasn't deeper.

Whether he did what he was accused of I wouldn't know but that's what the ban stemmed from.

People get banned from nt everyday though.  If he wanted to make another account and come back he could have or he could have already done that.

Hey did they ask for sizes? I dont remember them asking.
No, for these raffles you get any size you can get. For Human Race NMDs at Undefeated i got a pair i can't even wear size 7 green  
laugh.gif

Trying to see if I can trade them for a yellow NMD size 10. (impossible)

If I showed up to pick up a pair of shoes I won in a raffle, best believe I'd wear my ****tiest clothes

Maybe even show up in some ****** uggs

Went to signup at Ubiq and it amazes me to see people trying to stunt while getting raffle tickets
roll.gif

Ain't that serious
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe people just like wearing nice clothes with no intention to flex on anybody?
NT Logic dictates that if you aren't wearing/flexing your nicest clothes all the time it must mean you don't have any.

so adidas will only allow you to be on 1 tab on the same IP.... if you have more than 1 tab open on the same IP they wont let you get past 

so adidas will only allow you to be on 1 tab on the same IP.... if you have more than 1 tab open on the same IP they wont let you get past 
I've gotten through before with multiple tabs open. Of course this was after they were all sold out towards the end, I guess I'll try one tab this release and see how it goes.

Is it too late for the FL app? I couldn't find any LA zipcodes that worked

Search foot locker launch location on Google. Type in your zip code and you will find out why LA zip codes won't work. If you can't figure it out let me know. I will write you a step by step on how to find the answer to your question.

Search foot locker launch location on Google. Type in your zip code and you will find out why LA zip codes won't work. If you can't figure it out let me know. I will write you a step by step on how to find the answer to your question.
Lmaoooo people in Coronal really got nothing better to do. I already been on the launch locator, I just found it odd there was nothing in LA and wanted to confirm. Foh

Last edited:
Lmaoooo people in Coronal really got nothing better to do. I already been on the launch locator, I just found it odd there was nothing in LA and wanted to confirm. Foh

Confirm what? That only one store in the nation are getting these via FTL? This was common knowledge since Monday. Kick rocks my dude.

Can't wait to hit Saturday

No script BS either :pimp:

You must've hit on confirmed?

Nope, no adidas in Michigan

Gonna go the manual route!

I envy you Zyzz. I am 0 for Life on yeezys #teammanual. I took it upon myself to learn the script this time around. I know i will still catch the L but maybe i am evening the playing field a little bit. I tried manually for 2+ hours for V2s. It was such a waste of my day to be attached to my computer, phone, and tablet for multiple hours. I am done.

Took the L on confirmed yesterday. At least it was a swift L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom