ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirm what? That only one store in the nation are getting these via FTL? This was common knowledge since Monday. Kick rocks my dude.
Lmao and this is my first time this week even checking FTL, some of us got better things to refreshing footsites and niketalk all week. And from the zip codes I used in NY there seemed to be 2 but ight lol. But anyways, goodluck taking your L this weekend, you Corona dudes are good at that.

I envy you Zyzz. I am 0 for Life on yeezys #teammanual. I took it upon myself to learn the script this time around. I know i will still catch the L but maybe i am evening the playing field a little bit. I tried manually for 2+ hours for V2s. It was such a waste of my day to be attached to my computer, phone, and tablet for multiple hours. I am done.

Took the L on confirmed yesterday. At least it was a swift L
Unless he updates it, there's a 80% chance the script won't work lol.

Lmao and this is my first time this week even checking FTL, some of us got better things to refreshing footsites and niketalk all week. And from the zip codes I used in NY there seemed to be 2 but ight lol. But anyways, goodluck taking your L this weekend, you Corona dudes are good at that.

2?? Theres only 1 in the nation bruh. Only one being the new flagship store on 34th.

Check my join date, pa.
Two pears copped Manually but I haven't hit since TANs.

I no longer know how to handle myself.
Somebody help...
That's the problem with this thread..It used to actually be helpful during those drops. Idk what happened

I envy you Zyzz. I am 0 for Life on yeezys #teammanual. I took it upon myself to learn the script this time around. I know i will still catch the L but maybe i am evening the playing field a little bit. I tried manually for 2+ hours for V2s. It was such a waste of my day to be attached to my computer, phone, and tablet for multiple hours. I am done.

Took the L on confirmed yesterday. At least it was a swift L
Unless he updates it, there's a 80% chance the script won't work lol.

how come?

I can still get it to work with captcha enabled items right now

Either way im just trying to increase my chances to cop for retail.

Last edited:

Whose mans is this?!

how come?

Well yeah, Adidas wouldn't release the patch 4 days ahead of the release, that's enough time for any competent computer science major to make the proper changes to the script lol. If they fix it, it's going to be right before the shoe is loaded the script will not be able to modified in time. 

But hey maybe we'll get lucky and Adidas just won't give a damn. 

how come?

Well yeah, Adidas wouldn't release the patch 4 days ahead of the release, that's enough time for any competent computer science major to make the proper changes to the script lol. If they fix it, it's going to be right before the shoe is loaded the script will not be able to modified in time. 

But hey maybe we'll get lucky and Adidas just won't give a damn. 

repped wasn't this the rumors though pre V2 release too. Everyone was like Adidas will change it they have too.....then they didn't :lol:

Any chance somebody is willing to help me out with a check in code at the Footaction in Atalanta? I'm in Tampa, FL and more than willing to take the ride if I hit.

roll.gif
talks about script not working, yet cant figure out launch locator

The Atlanta code at this point is going to be hard to get most people have checked in and they are manually putting the code in.

Code was being shared yesterday as well.

Y'all need to be carful to who sharing this code with especially out of town folk. You may be a size 12 and give the code to another sz 12.

I like helping but I'm not about to just actually step on my toes

I didn't post the ATL codes in the ATL thread for that reason. If someone wanted to PM ok, but I wasn't about to just post it. Hurting those who actually checked in locally.

Also, Tampa bruh don't be thirsty thats dumb far drive my dude.

Lastly it's like 8 am est any and all codes from yesterday are probably done.

They change through the day

Last edited:
*Crosses fingers and hopes adidas releases the patch hours before release so we can cook* #TeamManual [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Swift af L for me today. Low key want these. I think 750's are dope looking but would be tough to rock for me personally. Still going to try release day though of course.

Am I crazy to think that Adidas should eliminate people from using the confirmed app if they hit on a similar model within the past year or something? Like if you were able to cop grey gums via confirmed you would be eliminated from using the app for this release. But you could still go for 350's, NMDs or something if you haven't won any of those models recently. It's not like they still wouldn't sell out and would just help the people who haven't copped yet get a chance.

Yeah, even here in Los Angeles I have never seen anyone rocking a 750. Definitely plenty of 350s and other heat, especially when in a hype area. But never seen the 750 on foot.
Stop being so salty ... you win you win you L you L 

I was being sarcastic :lol:

Gonna just leave this thread alone until my saturday afternoon L. Then will come back in and check the sodium levels / jokes. This thread delivers the comedy usually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom