ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh seemed like adidas stopped investing into stopping bots when they realized they were wasting money... seems like the last 2 releases has been way harder for manual users not using script. they need to just start doing raffle system like nike

smh seemed like adidas stopped investing into stopping bots when they realized they were wasting money... seems like the last 2 releases has been way harder for manual users not using script. they need to just start doing raffle system like nike

Raffle system= cheaters paradise

You're a fool if you think otherwise

I just checked my card and it charged me sales tax even though my state doesn't have sales tax for shoes. Anyone else have this happen to them, I wondering if i should call adidas and see if they can take that off.
if there is an adidas store in your location, just wait for the shoes to arrive and take them in, "return" then purchase again tax free.

Sheeeesh. Played myself out of my first pair of 750s.
  • Woke up - ADC went live, added to cart 30 minutes alter.
    nerd.gif
  • Went through checkout process smoothly. Get to payment screen. 
    nthat.gif
  • Entered payment info. Stuck in "PROCESSING PAYMENT". Let it sit for 5 minutes but saw that a popup was blocked.  
    mad.gif
  • Went to try and open that pop-up which turns out to be a payment popup. But it expired because I ignored it for 5 minutes (I guess the payment expires after a few minutes) 
    mean.gif
  • Found out you need to disable popups to not get stuck at "PROCESSING PAYMENT"
  • Refreshed ADC site, went back to cart, deleted the pair from my cart like the "smart" man that I am and decided to re-add and retry since I carted the first pair so easily. (What sense does this make 
    laugh.gif
     - I'm not a morning person damn it!)
  • No longer able to cart. 
    roll.gif
  • Sit at computer staring at screen processing the major L in my mind that I just gave myself. 
    sick.gif

next time sign into your account I kept on getting soft bannd because I wasnt signed in to my account only got through splash when I signed into my account 
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom