ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to those who copped! L for me today but made some progress using SM, first time using it. Only hindrance was I didn't have a US credit card. By the time my friend let me use his CC checkout bug happened. FML.

THIS HAPPENED TO ME TOO

I don't have tax in my state and it was applied for me.

In all honesty, I don't give a ****, it's like $40 in the grand scheme of things. I'll wait until they're in my hands before I take things up with Adidas for a refund on it.
Yea me neither just wanted to see if that happened to anybody else.
Lmao I'll be happy to take the shoes off your hands. Stop complaining broke boi
So I'm a broke boi by not wanting to getting fleeced out of almost $50... yea ok 
sick.gif
!  Sounds like someone is a little upset they didn't get a pair 
laugh.gif
, don't worry your time will come.

Alot of ppl said the direct link was bait, but it was the only link that worked, script wasnt working right, adidas/yeezy took too long

Direct link FTW

Last edited:
Newbie PSA.

If you're looking for legit Belugas, your window for a steal will be closing shortly. All the sellers (various platforms) dumping to "maybe" catch 750's are about to turn the price back up after chocolate resell prices skyrocket and their respective L's have been fully digested.

This message will self destruct in 3...2....1.... 
nthat.gif

What's the deal with the Kith app? There's no enter button or anything. When it goes live at 4pm, will it be a draw or a mad dash to hit buy first?

This release was much better than the v2s. looks like a lot of people got through manually. I kept getting 0's on the script but i was able to cop manually on safari. 

Yea me neither just wanted to see if that happened to anybody else.
So I'm a broke boi by not wanting to getting fleeced out of almost $50... yea ok :x !  Sounds like someone is a little upset they didn't get a pair :lol: , don't worry your time will come.
Let 'em know LOL

Newbie PSA.

If you're looking for legit Belugas, your window for a steal will be closing shortly. All the sellers (various platforms) dumping to "maybe" catch 750's are about to turn the price back up after chocolate resell prices skyrocket and their respective L's have been fully digested.

This message will self destruct in 3...2....1.... 
nthat.gif
Air sak should type all his post like this ^ 
tongue.gif

That direct link is still up for me and it keeps doing the captcha... What was I doing wrong ?

I'm sure it no longer works, but why is it static, seems like it's not going to the next step during the release

Last edited:

Sheeeesh. Played myself out of my first pair of 750s.
  • Woke up - ADC went live, added to cart 30 minutes alter.
    nerd.gif
  • Went through checkout process smoothly. Get to payment screen. 
    nthat.gif
  • Entered payment info. Stuck in "PROCESSING PAYMENT". Let it sit for 5 minutes but saw that a popup was blocked.  
    mad.gif
  • Went to try and open that pop-up which turns out to be a payment popup. But it expired because I ignored it for 5 minutes (I guess the payment expires after a few minutes) 
    mean.gif
  • Found out you need to disable popups to not get stuck at "PROCESSING PAYMENT"
  • Refreshed ADC site, went back to cart, deleted the pair from my cart like the "smart" man that I am and decided to re-add and retry since I carted the first pair so easily. (What sense does this make 
    laugh.gif
     - I'm not a morning person damn it!)
  • No longer able to cart. 
    roll.gif
  • Sit at computer staring at screen processing the major L in my mind that I just gave myself. 
    sick.gif
Bless your soul. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom