ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was only good for a short period of time, those who capitalized got sent straight to payment info
I was using it and got stuck on the spinning wheel. I see no option for enable pop up blocker in chrome settings. So it was just my ad blocker stopping me from adding to cart ?

Does anyone know what will happen if I put the wrong name for the billling address? I want to call customer support but I heard the horror stories with representatives changing the ship address...

side note, why when I try to "reply" to a post, it just shows up like a loner statement? all flapping in the wind with no context or reference to the post I'm trying to reply to... ?

Idk if anyone noticed but these were searchable in the search field very early on via desktop. Took me directly to the shoes. That's how I added to cart. Stayed in cart for over an hour and I checked out from mobile

Hoping those who didn't cop get chosen in a raffle. #EverybodyEats :nthat:
I was also hoping to help a few out but the site turned into a dumpster fire (as if it weren't already :lol:) after I copped my personal pair. Got past the splash on numerous devices only to get hit with the sold out in every size. :rolleyes

What are some good places for seeking out for a size trade. Fortunate enough that I got size 6 from adc. Or do I just put em up for sale, then buy a size 11 or 11.5.

I didn't even use the link. I had my phone and my laptop in the splash and they weren't getting through, so I went on my desktop and tried there and then i clicked yeezy and it brought me right to the size page. 

Shout out to SM for putting in that work. Initially I don't think he was gonna bother with fixing the script after the ADC AU drop but thankful he did.

I'm annoyed that I couldn't help a few people cart though. Wanted to help my boy whose birthday it was too

i shouldn't have listen to u all nay sayers and kept with that direct link....ppl threw me off on it saying bait, trap etc... then by time i got back on it was too late

wellll i stroke out online sooooOoOOoOo i guess ill just go pick up my pair now thats been waiting for me
nthat.gif

Just copped some Reeboks off SJS. Felt real nice to just get through all the check out pages so breezy. Man, why can't life always be this easy?

i shouldn't have listen to u all nay sayers and kept with that direct link....ppl threw me off on it saying bait, trap etc... then by time i got back on it was too late

wellll i stroke out online sooooOoOOoOo i guess ill just go pick up my pair now thats been waiting for me
nthat.gif
Someone got banned from reddit for spamming the link , people didn't want to eat lol

nthat.gif
I mean it's tough because some people really do post links that auto ban you from adidas so it's risky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom