ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112167778355?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Not my listing, Wish it was

Is this real life right here???? 
sick.gif
I never understood how those outrageous listings manage to get bids. For instance the listing shows 53 bids.

Just got one of my pairs today and they look great, but damn there's quite a few glue stains. Maybe I'm expecting too much but still a little disappointing for a shoe that retails for $350

If anyone is looking to buy a pair of Adidas Yeezy 750 Boosts that just released. Sneakers and Stuff has 30 pairs which are going to be auctioned off and the proceeds will be going to a good cause. People that need it in Haiti. The auction starts October 20th. Better off buying from here and the money going to a good cause instead of a reseller.

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/76...m_medium=email&utm_campaign=20161019_snshaiti

Never tried but I heard Solesupremacy does it. Keep us posted. I'm in LA and am sometimes looking for swaps.

Might have to bite that bullet or if youre willing to ship try solesupremacy like @magic872
 said. Email them for a quote and size availability. 

Called Solestage just for the hell of it and they said theyll do the size swap but charge $100. Ridiculous. Id kick my own *** if I paid that much for a size swap. I aint that desperate

Called Solestage just for the hell of it and they said theyll do the size swap but charge $100. Ridiculous. Id kick my own *** if I paid that much for a size swap. I aint that desperate

Wow. Local spots here in the bay charge 20-40 depending on size rarity. $100 is brutal.

Never tried but I heard Solesupremacy does it. Keep us posted. I'm in LA and am sometimes looking for swaps.
SoleSupremacy charges $40 per swap. I'm not sure if they're offering it for chocolates yet

Last edited:

Thoughts on the future value of GG 750s?  Are they going to go up along with the Chocolates or stay at around $900?
considering that theyre the nicest c/w, probably only going up from here

This is subjective. Ask 10 people to rate 750s from best to worst and you'll get 10 different answers.

The only 750s I'd pay resell to own are TBs and Chocs.

solesupremacy definitely charged more than that, theyve quoted me $200 for a swap to go half size down from 10 to 9.5

solesupremacy definitely charged more than that, theyve quoted me $200 for a swap to go half size down from 10 to 9.5

They also add whatever the price difference in sizes are. If size 10s are going for $1,050 and 9.5s are $1200, you can't expect to only be charged a $50 size swap fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom