ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also add whatever the price difference in sizes are. If size 10s are going for $1,050 and 9.5s are $1200, you can't expect to only be charged a $50 size swap fee.
the funny thing is that both sizes were the same price on the site. this was an online quote when they told me $200 

They also add whatever the price difference in sizes are. If size 10s are going for $1,050 and 9.5s are $1200, you can't expect to only be charged a $50 size swap fee.

the funny thing is that both sizes were the same price on the site. this was an online quote when they told me $200 

They didn't want to do it then. That's way too much. $100+price difference is my personal limit on size swaps on shoes like Yeezys.

Man, I thought someone stole these off of my front porch, which never happens in my neighborhood. I received the FedEx notification that the package was dropped off, but it was nowhere to be seen when I came back home from work. I was on the phone with FedEx giving my tracking # when I see in the corner of my eyes a huge *** box on the other side of my house behind the side gate. That's when I realized that the FedEx deliveryman was looking out for me. Nobody ever left packages there so I never thought to look.

I don't know who you are or what your name is, but you were an MVP FedEx deliveryman! 

When I had to switch sizes for my Moon Rocks, I went all over eBay offering prices. 1 guy said $800, so I sold the Moon Rocks that I had already owned for $750 almost instantly after listing them, then bought them for $800 from the eBay guy. I think $50 isn't too bad to get the size I needed. I would suggest trying something like that.

solesupremacy definitely charged more than that, theyve quoted me $200 for a swap to go half size down from 10 to 9.5
thats wild! Both the size i owned and the size i swapped for were listed at the same price. They charged me $40 (and did a legit check, obv). Im also local to SS so that may explain the discrepancy in price

Last edited:

Man, I thought someone stole these off of my front porch, which never happens in my neighborhood. I received the FedEx notification that the package was dropped off, but it was nowhere to be seen when I came back home from work. I was on the phone with FedEx giving my tracking # when I see in the corner of my eyes a huge *** box on the other side of my house behind the side gate. That's when I realized that the FedEx deliveryman was looking out for me. Nobody ever left packages there so I never thought to look.

I don't know who you are or what your name is, but you were an MVP FedEx deliveryman! 
same thing. status was 'left at front door' and i was like:

but turns out it was in a secure place.

thank yeezus the 'nightmare fedex exp' i've read once in a while here during delivery was not my case.

Cant wait to get my personal pair in, which should be in tomorrow. Family mailing me the second pair that arrived at their place today.

Got my pair earlier today and I must say the quality of these joints is on point.  Put my pair on feet and not going to lie I really didn't feel the boost in these, do 750's usually require some break-in time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom