ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time using the confirmed app.....what time does the reset go live? Or if it's random, do they let you know in advance,

Yea I hit myself as well at Citrus Park they called my about 10 minutes before 8. Pretty shocked. I thought they had to call by 5pm, but assuming a decent amount of tickets to get through.

First time using the confirmed app.....what time does the reset go live? Or if it's random, do they let you know in advance,

A timer is going to go up.. Usually Reservation opens up at 4pm EST. You will be instructed to "tap now" to reserve your pair. You'll know in a couple seconds if you'll get an L or not.

Using a coupon on Yeezys is the LAST thing I'd be thinking about 
roll.gif

i just got the call from SF Finishline for a green pair. First time hitting an instore raffle ever.

Kanye finessed me last night in Sacramento but as usual the universe finds a way to even itself out

I'm salty bout FNL cause w/ the cut off your odds are better than all day raffles. I didn't know they would start passing out tickets at 6-7am tho

I should known better.. But yea I agree confirmed is a quick jab to the nose before the ADC right hook

FNL gets like one pair per size

Most likely Footnation apps. Doubt anyone could go undefeated on Confirmed. :lol:

Idk if it's just sweet in Miami but my boy has literally won every yeezy release since the toddler yeezys till now. With multiples. Some people just got luck on there side.

Or LA a different beast

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom