ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea why do you think a majority will eat?
Already seeing winners, 3 drops, not just 1, 3x the entries at most online and brick and mortar retailers, not consortium, I wouldn't think these have low numbers like the Pharrell NMDs and finally just being positive too.

I seen people in my local fb groups with pairs already. Im really hoping it isnt from any of the footstores(FTL,FA,Champs) cus that would be bs.

Just got a call from Finishline here in Chicago, hit on the red striped pair!  
pimp.gif

They're making late calls.

Last edited:
Already seeing winners, 3 drops, not just 1, 3x the entries at most online and brick and mortar retailers, not consortium, I wouldn't think these have low numbers like the Pharrell NMDs and finally just being positive too.

Cool, repped for your positivity. Hope you cook

Yep, going to Wednesday's show at the Honda Center, hope if he does something, he cancels instead of wasting people's time and ending after 1/2 hour.
I'm heading to the Wed show too in Anaheim. I'll be 
mad.gif
 if he pulls that B/S he did in Sacramento. 

What is this "Footnation" store everyone is talking about the last couple of pages? Don't tell me it's another lame name for the Footlocker family of brands?  
sick.gif

has anyone won from undefeated raffles before?

Yes, I've won MRs and chocs from there
Good to know. Might hit them up tmrw

What is this "Footnation" store everyone is talking about the last couple of pages? Don't tell me it's another lame name for the Footlocker family of brands?  
sick.gif
it's a joke from while back referring to Footaction lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom