ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drive to this spot in the hood about like 30 mins east from me to get in the zone but I get max bars of LTE there.

jig?

nerd.gif
Ain't no jig going to increase your chances, just hit it manual and take the L or W if you get lucky.

Z
Naw bruh we gon need some details. Where did u find the info then
I first saw something on the jailbreak sub on Reddit and then I started poking around the app myself, and like I said I haven't figured it out. I understand what they're doing but not how they did it

Last edited:
Z
I first saw something on the jailbreak sub on Reddit and then I started poking around the app myself, and like I said I haven't figured it out. I understand what they're doing but not how they did it
It's not working for this release... Adidas changed a pretty important part of why it was able to work in the first place.

I'm sure they'll expand the zones eventually when they make more pairs. Glad that they expended in my area now.

T-minus 4 hours 23 mins. Let me get some **** done and make the time go by faster.

i think i'd be more happy if i found out what the jig was and how to use it rather than actually successfully reserving a pair manually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom