ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling BS on what, that there is one or was one? 

Did you see the YM confirmed screenshots from the 750 CG.. that basically confirmed that there was something going on. I mean.. how can you rationally explain to yourself why every SS of people who hit having no sim/airplane mode/iPhone.. Coincidence?

I wouldn't trust YM on a post of how long the laces are if they took a pic with a ruler next to them!!

They info is about as solid at hot Poo in the summertime!!

Gordy Loc hits everytime no jig

If there's a jig on the new app

Spill it!!

You guys are all guessing since YM made a post - cuz none of you have tried or proven a jig!!

The word jig is the jig

I F'd up NT fam... :smh:
Local FNL called me yesterday, I hit the raffle for my Black/Red pair...
Missed the call and completely forgot that it could've been FNL so I didn't even bother calling back..
Only realized about 30 min ago, I called the number back and an employee picked up and said that I F'd up and that my pair went to the next person on the list...
Anyone know if there's anyway I can still pick up my pair?

your only hope is to camp out for the FCFS pairs to be released. you played yourself on this one

I wouldn't trust YM on a post of how long the laces are if they took a pic with a ruler next to them!!

They info is about as solid at hot Poo in the summertime!!

Gordy Loc hits everytime no jig

If there's a jig on the new app

Spill it!!

You guys are all guessing since YM made a post - cuz none of you have tried or proven a jig!!

The word jig is the jig
I'm not basing anything on YM, I'm asking you how you personally rationalize that? I'm telling you.. there WAS a pretty invasive hack to circumvent the time.. and I'm also saying it does NOT work any more because Adidas is now using a server side GSM to authenticate when the button pops up. That jig is over.. 

There was a jig before but there isn't now. My boy that used it last time hasn't been able to get it working on this one and his app even came up with some black screen about jail broken/altered phones not being allowed with app use.
There's already an work around on the jailbreak detect.. Won't do much good now either way, because a dependable location spoof which is able to get around this version of confirmed on the iPhone hasn't been found yet.

I F'd up NT fam...
mean.gif

Local FNL called me yesterday, I hit the raffle for my Black/Red pair...
Missed the call and completely forgot that it could've been FNL so I didn't even bother calling back..
Only realized about 30 min ago, I called the number back and an employee picked up and said that I F'd up and that my pair went to the next person on the list...
Anyone know if there's anyway I can still pick up my pair?

I'm not basing anything on YM, I'm asking you how you personally rationalize that? I'm telling you.. there WAS a pretty invasive hack to circumvent the time.. and I'm also saying it does NOT work any more because Adidas is now using a server side GSM to authenticate when the button pops up. That jig is over.. 

Then there is NO jig for this release

I can cyber duck or tiny umbrella the adidas app and pull up screen shots and what not
Thats what YM did

Even get the time of release
But there no Jig

The old Jailbreak n change the time ahead
And spoof location
But that's nada

Like I said anyone saying Jig is a fibber
There is not a proven one!

My first time trying the method you mentioned a while back, but it didnt work. My device isnt jailbroken either so idk what im doing 
roll.gif
That's what I was missing from that method a while back.. I figured it all out eventually. Was pretty specific and did require it to be jailbroken, along with a whole list of other prerequisites.

Ain't no shoe that deep to drive across state lines. I fly for free and I'm like no way would I fly to pick up a shoe

Reasons we can't have nice things

Android

Single handily killed SNKRS haha

Last edited:
Proof! I am in Tacoma Washington but with my android I'm in SF too lol
They really need to fix this location spoofing thing... Personally, the only 'jig' that really gets under my skin. You're not even within 12 hours driving of SF..

That's not a jig

The spoof location isnt gonna help you when the timer drops!!

Come on! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

From what I remember u can change the name in app right? Was gonna oop someone down in California if I hit. Just trying to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom