ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random story.  I somehow won the Lebron X Champ Pack here at Chicago's Niketown years ago through the Twitter pic raffle (yes, manually).   They only got roughly what looked to be about 12 packs in total.  The guy in front of me in line took a redeye flight in from Oregon to pick up the pack and then was heading right back to the airport from Niketown to fly home.  I'd never seen anything like that before in my life, so a 6 hour drive is all relative to how bad you want the sneaker.  
Ayyy! Chicago boys! But damn I dont think I would be that dedicated.

Any other boutiques in Michigan besides Burn Rubber getting these? I have zero desire to put up with whatever bs they're going to pull on this drop

Hail no! 6 hours!? I would have to know somebody there to make a day or weekend out of the trip... Yzys is serious bidness I see :lol:

Not that I know of

**** burn rubber lol

There's a spot in Birmingham that I think may be doing a one day raffle today but I can't get confirmation yet.

I can't believe the stuff BR pulls constantly though. That whole publicity stunt to sell the belugas on the shelf for "normal people" to get but then sold them for $500 each? I've been against that place since they sold Yeezy 2's for a rack

6 hours for this particular pair? Hell no. Resale won't be that great. For a guaranteed $900+ sale, maybe.

There's a spot in Birmingham that I think may be doing a one day raffle today but I can't get confirmation yet.

I can't believe the stuff BR pulls constantly though. That whole publicity stunt to sell the belugas on the shelf for "normal people" to get but then sold them for $500 each? I've been against that place since they sold Yeezy 2's for a rack
Where did you see that they were selling them for $500?

Where did you see that they were selling them for $500?

One of my friends was there when they were on the shelf and there's a few people on the IG post they made saying the same thing.

I had to wait for them to open 2 hours late the other day to get young thug tickets..

anybody have different countdown time on each of the shoes on footlocker app? or is just me?

Rents expensive in Royal Oak... come on!! 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom