ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not even going to bother on footsite apps today with me 1m head start 
laugh.gif

Need Pacsun or SP to give me a call today..

not even going to bother on footsite apps today with me 1m head start 
laugh.gif

yeah i threw 1 entry in at pac sun, lets see if they call, i much prefer the app system though, never trusted raffles 

So you definitely don't suggest to try multiple devices?
Honestly... you can have 100 devices if you want. just dont refresh them all every 2-5 seconds. All adidas sees is how many times your IP is pinging the site. Not how many devices are pinging it.

yeah i threw 1 entry in at pac sun, lets see if they call, i much prefer the app system though, never trusted raffles 
Ive won two FNL raffles already. I've won two pacsun raffles in the past as well. I used to be a hater on raffles before moving to LA but once you win a few, it will change your outlook

How's the fit? Did you go TTS? How do they fit in comparison to ultra boosts or AJ1s?

I go TTS on aj1 and ub. You can go half a size down on yeezy and itll fit perfectly. You can also go to your true size which will give you some wiggle room

not even going to bother on footsite apps today with me 1m head start :lol:

For some reason my Platinum status is gone, two of the three 6 minute head starts went to 4 minutes and the other down to 1 minute, and the amount I've spent went down to $0.

My VIP status join date also changed to 11/21/16 :smh:

but yeah once it switched to terminal that kind of sucked, I have a mac so it's a bit easier but after this drop, I'm focusing on my grails next then taking a LONG break from kicks

I go TTS on aj1 and ub. You can go half a size down on yeezy and itll fit perfectly. You can also go to your true size which will give you some wiggle room
The reason I ask is because i heard murmurs that the v2s were smaller, that you needed to go a half size up. But i didn't know if that meant from v1 sizing or from your tts.

Has anyone here ever picked up their reservation from the Adidas in Queens Center? Just wondering how lines will be tomorrow since I'm going during my lunch. Thanks!

Last edited:
so what's the word on adc ? are all three releasing at the same time? or will it be one after another? i have to try for copper or green first. the red are trash but id gladly take them as trade bait. i'm still stuck with the belugas in an 11 and 10.5 i need size swap. fezkickzny on ig is a thief. tried charging me 400 for a size swap.

:rofl: at $400 for a size swap. What did you say when he told you that?
i told him to blow me

The reason I ask is because i heard murmurs that the v2s were smaller, that you needed to go a half size up. But i didn't know if that meant from v1 sizing or from your tts.
Most people go half size up, i have belugas in TTS but i have to remove the insoles for them to fit nice. on the new V2s im going half size up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom