ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winners of Barneys, did you guys get a call yet? My sister STILL hasn't received a call.

***Waits for Barneys facebook page to update with 'sold out' message....***
laugh.gif
Does this happen? you're finna give me a heart attack. 

thats the thing with the owner. they do so many giveaways and stuff that youd think they be a good shop but they consistently beat everyday customers over the head with them prices. meanwhile the free loaders be like this the best shop ever... well yeah try buying something once or twice from them, youll realize you can save more money in the long run than keep tryna get free stuff from these penisheads 

Isn't that basically every single consignment shop? That's how you stay in business :lol:

You guys respect other shops doing the same thing, atleast UN does give away a lot of ****

And Most of the time from looking at their IG, a lot of their stuff has been fairly priced and either on par or less than other shops

Doesn't affect me since I'm no where near them but if you have a problem with them then you should have a problem with all other shops too

Isn't that basically every single consignment shop? That's how you stay in business
laugh.gif

You guys respect other shops doing the same thing, atleast UN does give away a lot of ****

And Most of the time from looking at their IG, a lot of their stuff has been fairly priced and either on par or less than other shops

Doesn't affect me since I'm no where near them but if you have a problem with them then you should have a problem with all other shops too
I have a problem with all of the others as well  
roll.gif
  there's hate for everyone 

Really need to go 4/4 next week on footsites apps after striking out on last release. Hope it's like spacejams lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom