ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wore my belugas to a hockey match yesterday and also got dropped by what seemed to be an american woman (I'm in EU) who asked where I had purhased them. Quickly explained how limited and hyped they are and she said like "ah damn that's a shame because I would like to have a pair". No Yeezys I've worn so far have been getting eyed as much as the belugas.

Btw they are, IMO, the goat Yeezys so far. I'm really happy I didn't sold every pair (got 5 pairs during release) and kept 2. Rocking one and keeping one to when my first pair gets all beat up.

A pic I took yesterday. Had to match the hoodie with the awesome stripe color :smile:

View media item 2257158

Last edited:
guys dont kill me I know its been mentioned in here previously but i have a trade deal and i want to be sure w/o having to scroll 40 pages of post to find answer. here goes... my pbs are 10.5 n i wear a 10.5. nmd i wear an 11. i have an opportunity to trade for beluga v2 sz 10. am i gonna end up killing my feet in a sz 10 or will i be ok? pls help if u can. thx

guys dont kill me I know its been mentioned in here previously but i have a trade deal and i want to be sure w/o having to scroll 40 pages of post to find answer. here goes... my pbs are 10.5 n i wear a 10.5. nmd i wear an 11. i have an opportunity to trade for beluga v2 sz 10. am i gonna end up killing my feet in a sz 10 or will i be ok? pls help if u can. thx

You don't have to scroll 40 pages you can use the search function. I would NOT go down to a size 10. Either TTS or .5 up is the consensus.

still waiting on this Barney's call... 
tired.gif

Size 10 will be too small 

Last edited:
Been wearing my Belugas all week, after the break in period these are probably my most comfortable shoes right next to my Ultras 
happy.gif

do you guys think all 4 pairs of v2 released for my DS V1 TD sz 11 is fair?
seems to be a fair deal imo. But I would keep the TDs.

Not sure, if you really need the red, copper and green striped ones. I would say it's enough to own one of them (especially between copper and green). 

10 in belugas will be too small.

If you're a 10.5 in PBs you need an 11

10 in belugas will be too small.

If you're a 10.5 in PBs you need an 11

Looking at getting belugas myself, 10 in td fit well, got a 10.5 in pb, would you still say 11 is the right fit? Thanks in advance if you can help

do you guys think all 4 pairs of v2 released for my DS V1 TD sz 11 is fair?

Haha that's a no brainer. TD are easily the ugliest V1 color and the V2's are so much better imo. I would do it straight away. 4 better, more good looking, shoes than your TD pair.

So with the size talk I guess it safe to say these are cut 1/2 size small. I'm a sz 8 but looking to grab my first pair of YEEZY'S probably the belugas I guess if I'm a 8 go 8 1/2???

So with the size talk I guess it safe to say these are cut 1/2 size small. I'm a sz 8 but looking to grab my first pair of YEEZY'S probably the belugas I guess if I'm a 8 go 8 1/2??? I'm also noticing the joints I'm looking at on ebay doesn't come with the Barcode sticker like some of the more expensive ones on ebay

Hey guys, just want to share something as far as sizing is concerned.
Let me set my TTS to 8.0 which is what I wear in UBs and J1s

What I know is that if from TTS, I go

All V1 TTS -0.5

V2 Beluga TTS

V2 Blacks TTS +0.5

Which is why I went 7.5 for the V1s and that worked great for me, wearing my MRs feel comfy for sure.

When Belugas released I wasn't able to get an 8.0. However I salvaged a US7.0

V2 Blacks, I was skeptical of the TTS+0.5 so I went 8.0

I received my Belugas just now primarily because I shipped it to an overseas address and only bothered getting it when relatives came for the holiday.

Now I did a side by side photo of the three variations for reference.

It should be noted that all my purchases are from Adidas US, except for Belugas which was from BarneysNY

Now it puzzles me a bit because all three - 8.0 Black, 7.5 MR, 7.0 Beluga - are sized almost identically

From what people suggest, I should've gone US8 for the Belugas. But belugas US7 and black US8 doesn't look like 1 whole size apart at all...

Although Belugas look a bit smaller, possibly just a half a cm smaller, yeah?

Should be noted tho that the V2s definitely snug up the moment you wear it but I wouldnt consider it uncomfy or too tight.

Not sure how it goes after maybe a couple of times you break it in. Still maybe a play for wide feet.

I feel like the Belugas are sized like the V1s only with a slimmer silhouette which is why most people size up by half.

Should be noted that I got another US9 for the blacks and sold it to a friend for retail

He wears TTS8.5 with the UB so I thought it was okay for him given the +0.5 suggestion, but he traded it for an 8.5 and thought it fit perfectly.

Another reference is the one he traded his US9.0 with. Trader claims he is a US8.5 in belugas but prefer 9.0 in blacks. So yeah.

Now I'm thinking I won't bother with finding a trade considering the size difference doesn't impact me as much.

I know this confuses a lot of people but the sizing just isn't consistent.

Nevertheless I'm sticking with US8.0 if given the chance for a next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom