ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for shipping confirmation. Really worried it's gonna get cancelled. Seems like everyone else is getting theirs.

Anyone know where's the best place to trade my v2 olives 9.5 for some human race size 8-8.5?

Just got first pair of Yeezys, they will be here Wednesday. Im looking into getting a bot and know how they work but are you guys having good luck with them?

laugh.gif

Jesus man that's a comeup.. people can't even move them at 450 on Grailed

Flight Club has a consistent (and wealthy) global clientele that trusts the FC brand. I would bet most of the shoes I've sold there end up in South America and Africa.

Express shipping my ***. Won't get here til Friday. I had it ship to my workplace, but the office is closed for the holidays on Friday.
BETTER GO UP THERE AND POST UP AND WAIT FOR HIM TO PULL UP SO YOU CAN INTERCEPT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man, Adidas playing games. Expedited shipping on my Belugas was actually expedited. Ordered Saturday and received on Wednesday; from one end of the country in South Carolina to the other end of the country in California. 

The "expedited" shipping that is supposed to be 2-3 days for the Blk/Wht V2 is not expedited at all. Ordered on Saturday and won't receive until Friday. Might have to request that FedEx hold my package instead of delivering to office since it's gonna be closed for the Holidays on Friday  
mad.gif

IMO the 350s are shoes that you CAN NOT wear with NT denim at all. Makes the shoe look horrible... The whole aesthetic gets thrown off 
roll.gif

therefill therefill I just tried to have FedEx hold my package at a store/hub and they said Adidas put restrictions on the package and they weren't allowed to do so. Never had this issue before.

Last edited:
@therefill I just tried to have FedEx hold my package at a store/hub and they said Adidas put restrictions on the package and they weren't allowed to do so. Never had this issue before.
What? ****. If the estimated delivery doesn't change tomorrow, I'm gonna see if I can request a hold. If it's not allowed, I hope they don't leave the package at the front door of the office. 
mad.gif

I would've been better off picking the standard shipping 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom