ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who still waiting on shipping

14798435-Small-schoolboy-raises-his-hand-for-answer-isolated-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

Pair from adc was delivered today. Crazy how fast they got to me. These things looks like they were thrown together with the quickness. Gaps where the sole wasn't put together properly, filled up with glue like caulk. Also a nice little snag in the pk right on the stripe. Oh well..gonna beat em into the ground anyway.

Since everyone asking for free stuff in here.. Does anyone have any free Yeezys size 11 i can have? 
roll.gif

Legit check guys here's a pic of the swap I did 14 for 13 here's a pic of the insoles it say 11.5 -12.5 but it's a size 13. Is it euro size ?

i got red v2's that have the sizing off like that on the insole like urs. mine is 10, but the insole says something to 9.5 i think.

My dude tupac003 hooked it up big time on the oreo's 8) threw these bad boys right on feet for a 7 hour retail shift, it was like walking on pillows all day

Yeah I've had this before it's stupid. Weird thing is it seems to be randomly applied to shipments, cause I've had it on a bunch of previous orders, but it wasn't an issue on my recent Burg UB order.

If the package still hasn't actually scanned into their system yet w/ physical tracking location, the options might show up once it does. Otherwise the only hope is to call fedex but it sounds like you already did that.

Yea bro. I did exactly that. I waited for the package to be scanned by FedEx before I called to have them hold it at a nearby FedEx hub. That's when they told me that the package had restrictions on it. :smh:

I've had FedEx hold NMD's, UB's, and Yeezy's without issue.

adidas.ca switched me to express shipping for some random reason. Shipped out today, coming in tomorrow. Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom