ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time copping off of yeezy supply. whats the deal with shipping confirmation? nothing still.
manuel or transformer?

i ve seen shipping from then take up to wednesday on a saturday drop

after tomorrow, THEN you can start to worry

by tomorrow I mean the END of the day

Is there really a big difference visually between a 12.5 and a 13? Been looking at my pairs and I don't really see it. Beside the 13 being slightly longer. 

You're asking if there is a visual difference between pairs that you have in hand? That doesn't make sense.

You're asking if there is a visual difference between pairs that you have in hand? That doesn't make sense.
Well, I have the Beluga in hand so I keep hearing how they might be slightly different in size. Which doesn't make sense, of course. Plus, it's tough to visually judge a grey sneaker to a black one, the latter will always look - visually - slimmer/less wide etc...

Is there really a big difference visually between a 12.5 and a 13? Been looking at my pairs and I don't really see it. Beside the 13 being slightly longer. 
Besides the above, I imagine the contrasts are minimal, if any.
Otherwise the protruding heel and narrow elongated toebox give the false illusion of they fitting bigger, whereas it's the contrary actually IMO.

First time copping off of yeezy supply. whats the deal with shipping confirmation? nothing still.

Check your UPS account. I didn't get any shipping confirmation from YS but the package shows in my account. They started shipping this afternoon, expected in the 28th.

I have Greens and Whites (MSU!) But I'm not sure which I like better. They are so damn similar. Pic of them with my OTs (which give off a pink hue in the pic for some reason, but they are legit) and my beat white UB 1.0s

View media item 2269894

I have Greens and Whites (MSU!) But I'm not sure which I like better. They are so damn similar. Pic of them with my OTs (which give off a pink hue in the pic for some reason, but they are legit) and my beat white UB 1.0s
Wait you have greens and whites in that picture?

They both look very similar, at first I thought they were just a pair of the whites.

Man I love your Pink Yeezys 
grin.gif

Got all 5 pairs. Only keeping Beluga and Red stripe. The other three colors are too dull and similar.

Sizing wise, all v2s fit the same for me. Beluga, BF, Oreo.

Price on Beluga and Red stripe on the rise.

Very quick shipping from ADC...and ShoeButter! (Good people!)
View media item 2269939
In regards to the sizing...I was lucky enough to grab a sz 12.5 Beluga from one of the international releases (not sure if that size ever releases on the US site), and w/ this release went w/ a sz 13. They both feel the same to me.

+1
I thought I had an ego

with the amount of people that want to relocate his jaw, its a miracle it hasn't happened yet

i really dont understand the SM dislike what has he done besides seemingly help people (with the exception of greedy resellers) or did i miss something?

Last edited:
ordered 2 pairs on the whites on adidas.  same paypal used for payment.
i switched up the billing and shipping address on the 2nd shoe and it actually went through. got shipped today. pretty cool.

You got it to go through with a different billing address than your actual billing address?

I ended up with 4 secs left to checkout for my bro's pair....so I just had to use my card....billing and shipping did not match...just the "name on the card.."  which was mine...His address was used for billing and shipping...and his pair shipped.

Last edited:
is there anybody here that can help direct me to where i can get a legit check or can help me out?  ill pm pics 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom