ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how you guys can't tell the difference between the colors sure they are close but it's still easy to tell

Idk how you guys can't tell the difference between the colors sure they are close but it's still easy to tell
exactly.

green/white just seem unnecessary to keep both is all. which as of this afternoon will be the conundrum I am in.

How do you guys think resell will be on the b/w pair? Is 350$ +ship/fees a decent price? Got a us 9&10 to move but only getting crap offers.

between my wife and I we have all 4 black cws. I have red/white/green. I have green on right now. these are my beaters

So am I wearing blk/wht or blk/grn?
Yes. 
laugh.gif

Still waiting on shipping confirmation to go out for wifey's size 7.0  from adc. Starting to think these will be cancelled. >D  

@Zyzz
  was it a pair of yeezys or another adidas style, that you didnt get shipping details til the third business day (weds) ?

IM STILL WAITING RIGHT HERE WITH YOU... THIS IS MY FIRST ADIDAS YEEZY AND MY FIRST ADC EXPERIENCE...SO IDK IF THIS LONG WAIT IS NORMAL OR WHAT.... :nerd:

BUT THEY SURE TOOK MY $$$ IN A HEARTBEAT.

How do you guys think resell will be on the b/w pair? Is 350$ +ship/fees a decent price? Got a us 9&10 to move but only getting crap offers.
You can get more than 350 after fees on stockx right now without even having to wait for an ask to be accepted

I can't believe you just wrote me a bibliography. I'm going keep this short and sweet. I been on NT since the year 2000 to be exact.
Does this cat even know what a bibliography is?

"A bibliography is a list of all of the sources you have used (whether referenced or not) in the process of researching your work. In general, a bibliography should include: the authors' names. the titles of the works. the names and locations of the companies that published your copies of the sources."

Does this cat even know what a bibliography is?

"A bibliography is a list of all of the sources you have used (whether referenced or not) in the process of researching your work. In general, a bibliography should include: the authors' names. the titles of the works. the names and locations of the companies that published your copies of the sources."
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom