ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were the green/copper/red v2s produced in the same quantity? Or were the reds more limited?

All produced in the same amount. i believe it was 11k each colorway (correct me if I'm wrong)

prices for reds skyrocketed cause its the 'best' cw of the black v2s, most picked/liked out of the black v2s and flashiest (flashiest/loud sneakers usually have a high price)

Broke boy sneaker heads frequent CL

Wouldn't even waste time listing sneakers on it. Shady *** people too
but what exactly are you saying?

These kicks all cost $150 to $200 bucks ... 

The majority of the kids that you see wearing this joints either got them at release or wasted a big chunk of their savings on it. 

So broke boys? this is the mentality that I don't understand .....

Dudes always go by resell price to judge a sneaker that it's cheap to produce and that is sold fairly cheap ......

SMH!

Lower ballers and offering literally garbage for trade

Atleast my craigslist is like that and dudes passing off fake bills and attempted robberies

And yes it happens almost daily, I'm in law enforcement. Fake bills is a daily thing now and people keep falling for it

Tip for those who deal in cash, invest in a currency marker

Lower ballers and offering literally garbage for trade

Atleast my craigslist is like that and dudes passing off fake bills and attempted robberies

And yes it happens almost daily, I'm in law enforcement. Fake bills is a daily thing now and people keep falling for it

Tip for those who deal in cash, invest in a currency marker
Happens more than most know :smh:. A friend of mine almost accepted fake bills when he met up to sell his GG 750's

Police officer? Dispatcher?

Last edited:
It makes no sense at all, they mention the warehouse like it's some sort of black hole. They were able to access the package location and the exact truck via
Fed-Ex but you can't return the package to me..:smh: If I knew were to push with this story I would. They said it's happened before yet they don't seem to care
about the fraud at the company that handles their packages.

The supervisor at Adidas was super helpful but it seems like they have a huge disconnect between corporate and local offices and stores. The supervisor
was able to contact Fe-Ex and put a stop to a delivery without an hour.

did someone on here buy my sz 5 belguas on goat that goat claimed had a factory flaw :nerd:

Craigslist aint so bad.

Sold my worn PBs a few days ago for $1200 CAD. Only problem was, the dude gave me ALL 20's rather than $100 dollar bills...

i get more lowball offers from broke boy sneaker heads in FB groups
laugh.gif
Its pretty decent in LA as well, i live in a good part of town and only do pickups so it probably deters the would be scammers. 

I had a friend get scammed out of 1200$ for an iMac on "OfferUp", all fake bills. Didnt realize til they got home. 
mean.gif

I think I've worn my oreos like 5 times now. I take the soles out and they fit perfect, still comfy too. Funny when I wear them out though, it's like people have never seen them in person/real life lol. You see so many for sale on the internet but never on anyone's feet

I still have yet to see V2s out in the street yet. I see V1s pretty regularly. Real and fake.

I wear my Oreos all the time.

Only v2s I seen were Belugas and I saw a bunch during adidas confirmed time at Lenox and a couple at other places.

I see v1s all the time. Real or fake, seen them all. Have a pair or reps in hand for research purposes (lol) and I can spot them pretty easily now but who cares what other people are rocking. I did get offered to buy them off my feet but I had to tell dude wassup. Haha.

I think I've worn my oreos like 5 times now. I take the soles out and they fit perfect, still comfy too. Funny when I wear them out though, it's like people have never seen them in person/real life lol. You see so many for sale on the internet but never on anyone's feet

Same. Taking out the insoles on em is money.

Thinking about grabbing the Beluga's. Anyone know if the color matches with SF Giants orange? I have some gear i would like to rock.

Thinking about grabbing the Beluga's. Anyone know if the color matches with SF Giants orange? I have some gear i would like to rock.
Way way brighter / more vibrant than giants orange. 

Source: Giant's fan with some gear who owned belugas.

It's actually crazy how much all the v2's look different in hand when compared to all of the filtered pics online.

Last edited:

Way way brighter / more vibrant than giants orange. 

Source: Giant's fan with some gear who owned belugas.

It's actually crazy how much all the v2's look different in hand when compared to all of the filtered pics online.
Awesome thanks for the help,  just have to get something else to rock with them.

i have a pair for 450 on Craigslist for weeks and im only getting offers under 400 dont believe it.

most pairs on goat i've seen are going for 450-550 depending on size. maybe people starting to realize that this color goes with anything.

Just got my v2 Oreos in and man they run so small. I went up .5 and they're still tight at the toes. Should've went a full size up. do these stretch out with wear? It's mainly the toe area that seems too shallow. And I'd prefer to run these with insoles as they're more comfy with them in.

Last edited:
Just got my v2 Oreos in and man they run so small. I went up .5 and they're still tight at the toes. Should've went a full size up. do these stretch out with wear? It's mainly the toe area that seems too shallow. And I'd prefer to run these with insoles as they're more comfy with them in.
Do you mean the forefoot area or the toe as in length? Yes, they should stretch with wear. I had the same problem with my V2s being too tight, but right now their probably my most comfortable pairs next to my ultraboosts. Wear them around the house or something...

Last edited:
After about a day or two of good wear they stretch out a bit and the primeknit feels more comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom