ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Boston So far I have seen one light up PB, 2 legit PB, 1 fake PB, 1 tan, 1 TD and that's it, no V2's. I really don't know where all the yeezy disappear
Hit up LA FIT EXPO this weekend, i think i spotted about 20 fake v1s. Mostly on Couples, this one was rocking a Pink pair i couldn't believe it. Saw about 5-6 v2s as well Oreo, Green, Red

Got my chocolate 750s in from Stockx lastnight. I went a half size down and they fit perfect in the toe area but Idk if I can zip them up I get half way and it gets a little tough so I just leave it cause I heard the zipper breaking stories...lol...even off my foot they are a little hard to zip

In Boston So far I have seen one light up PB, 2 legit PB, 1 fake PB, 1 tan, 1 TD and that's it, no V2's. I really don't know where all the yeezy disappear
Hit up LA FIT EXPO this weekend, i think i spotted about 20 fake v1s. Mostly on Couples, this one was rocking a Pink pair i couldn't believe it. Saw about 5-6 v2s as well Oreo, Green, Red
View media item 2293984

were you there for the 5% throw down :lol:

I see a ton of fake V1s here in bmore...thats about it. I haven't seen any V2s on feet here.

I stopped by BelleSq last weekend when I unDS my beluga.  You are right, yI feel like there are a lot of "new money" on the eastside.  they prolly think...are you too old for them shoes?
See yeezys fairy frequently around the Seattle area. Esp at Bellevue square. The last time I was there I saw two international students wearing belugas

To avoid site down time....................................................hahahahaha.....Folks.

I remember when I picked up my Red V2's at 3rd st. I saw many people wearing the belugas, one person wearing Choc 750, and a couple people wearing V1's. Seen a person wearing the green v2 at school as well, if I were to decide between oreo or green v2, i would keep oreo. To me it looks better in person and it pops out a little more than the green v2

Of course you'll most likely see more people wearing Jordan's as to *most* people, they are what's in style.  *Most* people won't go extremely out of their way to attain Yeezy's as they require some effort (raffles, Confirmed, etc) and don't have the time or knowledge to do so. 

Jordan's are easier to obtain also with higher production levels, however, I see more NMDs roaming the streets here in Chicago than Yeezy's.  

I only see yeezys on yeezy drop dates. I've seen 3 people wear 750s (2 with NT Denim and I barely recognized the shoe) and all the rest 350 V2.

Of course you'll most likely see more people wearing Jordan's as to *most* people, they are what's in style.  *Most* people won't go extremely out of their way to attain Yeezy's as they require some effort (raffles, Confirmed, etc) and don't have the time or knowledge to do so. 

Jordan's are easier to obtain also with higher production levels, however, I see more NMDs roaming the streets here in Chicago than Yeezy's.  

Two Chicago icons have the dopest kicks [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Honestly I've been trying to cop Yeezys for a year and always take the L so I'm happy how easy it is to get Retro J's these days.

All the V2's And NMD Bapes are in Las Vegas at the UN store, inside that ghetto mall

And what's wack is they put them alllll on the wall so your $1000 V2's or your $1700 bape NMd's have been touch more times then the girls at the Spearmint Rhino!

Str8 up

I wear my yeezys, and other "prized" sneakers everywhere.  I ran at Rice university in my v2's...  Gym sessions in my Banned 1's, chi's....  I wear sneakers every chance I get because I can't wear them during the week at work until casual fridays.  We pay too much money for them to be sitting in boxes. 
agreed. My girlfriend is new to the sneaker world and the last time I broke out my shadows, she laughed at all the head snapping she apparently witnessed. Sorry if this sounds like I'm stunting ... t'was really her observation. 

It's one thing to "invest" in sneakers as an appreciating asset but they are worthless if they just collect dust in your closet forever.

how do the 15 pb stack up against the 16s? anyone with both or had both?

thinking i need to off my pair to get a bigger size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom