ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those white and black joints are nasty, SMH.

I hope they stay a Kanye exclusive and don't release.

he put /s at the end which is sarcasm if you didnt catch it lol 
tongue.gif

All the Yeezys come out to play for raffle season in Toronto

You'll probably see an easy dozen stunting as they sign up for the L :tongue:

:rofl:

Same thing here in Vancouver raffles.

I've seen every 350/750 yeezy in person on people's feet except:

- legit TDs (seen horrible fakes)
- TB 750
- OG 750
- V2 Green

Tans, 750 Chocs & GG were :smokin in person

Last edited:

Everyones keeping their pairs DS for no good reason 
laugh.gif
 Unless you live in an area thats getting slammed with snow then that's a different story
Will rep anyone from Toronto who'll unds their Yeezys in today's weather... 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Yup! Bought my pairs from Simple Caracters but I have pairs from PhatSoles too. It's easier to cop in the former because they run it first come/first serve whereas the latter is raffle system. Good job securing a pair!
U grab online? because I can't get past their home page

Will rep anyone from Toronto who'll unds their Yeezys in today's weather... 
roll.gif

I still haven't even worn my Jordans yet because of the snow. Can't imagine anyone wearing Yeezys in this. 
I've resorted to keeping a small stash of sneakers at my office so I can get my fix indoors. Gotta keep it under lock and key though otherwise cleaning staff or co-workers might think to get sneaky ....

I've resorted to keeping a small stash of sneakers at my office so I can get my fix indoors. Gotta keep it under lock and key though otherwise cleaning staff or co-workers might think to get sneaky ....
Well I work from home so unless I start dressing up and wearing shoes around the house, no way to get my fix until the weather gets better. 

I was able to rock my coppers to the barbershop the other day when it was nice and dry out 
pimp.gif

Well I work from home so unless I start dressing up and wearing shoes around the house, no way to get my fix until the weather gets better. 
Gotta do what you gotta do! It's pretty funny when some of my older colleagues ask "are those the yeezy shoes?" to practically every sneaker I wear.

Gotta do what you gotta do! It's pretty funny when some of my older colleagues ask "are those the yeezy shoes?" to practically every sneaker I wear.
lol I had no idea what Yeezys were before I even began to develop an interest in sneakers so I don't blame them. 

I was able to rock my coppers to the barbershop the other day when it was nice and dry out :pimp:

Brave man, I wear beaters to get a haircut. Don't want hair to get stuck and poke my feet on something so comfortable.

I wear my yeezys, and other "prized" sneakers everywhere.  I ran at Rice university in my v2's...  Gym sessions in my Banned 1's, chi's....  I wear sneakers every chance I get because I can't wear them during the week at work until casual fridays.  We pay too much money for them to be sitting in boxes. 

used to play football at rice university on the field during the off season

All the V2's And NMD Bapes are in Las Vegas at the UN store, inside that ghetto mall

And what's wack is they put them alllll on the wall so your $1000 V2's or your $1700 bape NMd's have been touch more times then the girls at the Spearmint Rhino!

Str8 up
Wonder how long before those pairs start showing dirt and crap from so many people touching them

I went to New York for the first time due to a layover and I have little experience with snow. I underestimated it. I came back from Thailand and it was either wear these or flip flops.
roll.gif
....yeah....hence why jordans>adidas in NYC in winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom