ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best album kanye has ever made.

pimp.gif
Is College Dropout

The 750's TB really growing on me, they're much more versatile than I thought. Haven't seen a single pair during All Star Weekend. The celebs are mostly rocking Margielas and Balacengias.

At Shaq's party in the VIP section

Oh also met Snoop earlier in the day to cover his charity basketball game. His message for the youth is to stay in school lmao. Didn't feel it was a good time to ask him if Canadian Chronic was better.

Will try my best through FTL and Adidas raffles and this time I have the confirmed app ready with notifications. Big mistake last 3 releases not even having confirmed on. Either way I'll most likely keep adding more Ls to my record. I always promise myself that I wont put myself through multiple spinning screens for over 2 hours ever again but I can't help trying.

Hopig i don't strike out I'm wanting an extra pair for beaters! What's the thinking these will settle at in case I strike out and go resell route ??

im waiting for my movie ticket + hoodie + album combo to come in the mail...

but til then 

Grizzly   

Last edited:
Why does the cover of the album look like it took 5 seconds to make? Was it because they had to switch the album name last second? Clearly as an artist he could've come up with something us NT'ers could've created without any artistic backgrounds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom