ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD Music Artists and staff gonna stunt on us till these drop.. 

it's not right! 
indifferent.gif

was somewhat disappointed that the 950's aren't fully waterproofed on the upper. 1050's having goretex is definitely going to raise the price point. 

People aren't going to sleep on the 1050s like they did the 950s. Public reception has already been much more positive than it was for the 950s.

I bet retail ends up being much higher than the 950s though...

was somewhat disappointed that the 950's aren't fully waterproofed on the upper. 1050's having goretex is definitely going to raise the price point. 
for sure. goretex, boost, these will definitely be more expensive than 950s. much nicer though imo.

People aren't going to sleep on the 1050s like they did the 950s. Public reception has already been much more positive than it was for the 950s.

I bet retail ends up being much higher than the 950s though...
so youre saying we can resell the boots too... nice

Last edited:
first time I'm hearing boost on the 1050's. But we've only recently be treated with pics of them. I'll wait until the official word. 

Whatever happened to those boots with the gum sole that leaked last year. And now theres another style of boots other than the 1050's and the other gum sole one. 

New gore-tex 1050 boots do look good for the winter. They look better than the 950s and the crepe soles IMO

first time I'm hearing boost on the 1050's. But we've only recently be treated with pics of them. I'll wait until the official word. 

Whatever happened to those boots with the gum sole that leaked last year. And now theres another style of boots other than the 1050's and the other gum sole one. 
source: http://www.nicekicks.com/the-yeezy-1050-features-boost-technology-is-made-by-adidas/

"the good folks at adidas Originals have confirmed that the Yeezy 1050 is not only an adidas launch (there was some speculation as to who would produce the Boots in future seasons) but it also packs Boost technology."

Last edited:

Yeah I thought for sure those crepe soled boots would be part of Season 3. Kinda thinking they might have been samples that led up to these new unnamed boots...

So usually I avoid in-store raffles but I planned on being at the mall tomorrow anyway so Im going to grab a ticket. Do I need to be there at like 4am to line up or nah?

So usually I avoid in-store raffles but I planned on being at the mall tomorrow anyway so Im going to grab a ticket. Do I need to be there at like 4am to line up or nah?
No, the mall will probably be busy tomorrow with kids off school, but shouldn't be too crazy if you go before/around noon. 

And guess it depends what area you live in. If anything, you'll wait 15-20 mins in line.

Last edited:
No, the mall will probably be busy tomorrow with kids off school, but shouldn't be too crazy if you go before/around noon. 

And guess it depends what area you live in. If anything, you'll wait 15-20 mins in line.

Cool appreciate it man. I was planning on getting up there around 9 so hopefully I'll be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom