ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS: do any of y'all have an issue with the champs app not displaying the amount of money you spent. It says I'm a VIP Platinum but it's been stuck like that fora couple of days.

I asked this last time in here and got flamed for doing so lmao.
why its a legit question. in reality im a platinum for all 3 but only my champs app gives me the 5 min headstart, even tho the FTA app shows ive spent well over 2k

makes no sense

ive called cs to merge my acc with my actual vip acc and nothing, my mistake was not using my original vip info for when i signed up for the app.

How long were you waiting to be able to post this ? lol 

Rep 
haha, not long.  Saw that custom snake and I believe it's actually a King Snake, which is close in looks to the Corn Snake... and then you said "Corny" and I knew I had to put 2 and 2 together 

Edit:  Actually I was wrong.  Corn Snake isn't the same, Coral Snake is venomous version of a Kingsnake

Last edited:

haha, not long.  Saw that custom snake and I believe it's actually a King Snake, which is close in looks to the Corn Snake... and then you said "Corny" and I knew I had to put 2 and 2 together 

Edit:  Actually I was wrong.  Corn Snake isn't the same, Coral Snake is venomous version of a Kingsnake
TOO much snake talk haha 

tumblr_nknvwdzDVz1rdutw3o4_500.gif

Can anyone recommend a fabric glue for this situation. On my right shoe, the tips of the tabs shown on the sides of the inside aren't glued down completely and stick up when I slip my foot in. My left shoe is completely glued and stays put. Anyone else have this problem and fixed it?
View media item 2313076

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom