ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone recommend a fabric glue for this situation. On my right shoe, the tips of the tabs shown on the sides of the inside aren't glued down completely and stick up when I slip my foot in. My left shoe is completely glued and stays put. Anyone else have this problem and fixed it?
take a blow dryer and put it on the hottest setting you have. point at that area from the outside while pushing the parts coming apart back up with your hand from the inside. the adhesive on any interior piece of fabric isnt really glue, but like kind of a sticker. over time and moisture from your feet, it will come undone. common problem with the heel cushion of v1's. so ur basically heating up the adhesive in this process and rejuvenating the sticky affect. it should hold for a while but will come undone again eventually

Has anyone tried completely removing that inner plastic piece from the toe of V2s? Seems like it'd be an improvement comfort-wise.

So I have a 12 and a 13 in the black and whites. One from Barneys, the other from StockX. I wear a 12.5 in ub, so I'm not sure which one to keep. I'm worried the 13 might be a little too big and that the 12 won't stretch enough as it already feels pretty tight... Its unfortunate that 12.5s are so hard to get. Any advice?

So I have a 12 and a 13 in the black and whites. One from Barneys, the other from StockX. I wear a 12.5 in ub, so I'm not sure which one to keep. I'm worried the 13 might be a little too big and that the 12 won't stretch enough as it already feels pretty tight... Its unfortunate that 12.5s are so hard to get. Any advice?

Keep the 12 take the insole out. Or keep the 12 and put shoe trees in. Sell the 13.

Last edited:
take a blow dryer and put it on the hottest setting you have. point at that area from the outside while pushing the parts coming apart back up with your hand from the inside. the adhesive on any interior piece of fabric isnt really glue, but like kind of a sticker. over time and moisture from your feet, it will come undone. common problem with the heel cushion of v1's. so ur basically heating up the adhesive in this process and rejuvenating the sticky affect. it should hold for a while but will come undone again eventually
Thanks for the quick response. I gave the blow dryer a try but no luck. All it did was get really hot. The adhesive did not rejuvenate at all. Can you guys recommend a glue or another option to fix this?

Got the V2 Green in my size 14 last night and completed the Yeezy collection.

I know I'm late to the V2 ranking party, but I'd go:

Beluga > Red > Oreo > Copper > Green

If this was some sorta psychology test, I guess looking at that ranking above I just learned the more subtle the shoe colorway/design, the less I like it. I like shoes that pop.

If this was some sorta psychology test, I guess looking at that ranking above I just learned the more subtle the shoe colorway/design, the less I like it. I like shoes that pop.

ironic that you say that cause technicallyyyy copper "pops more" than oreo yet you ranked them below [emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji] :lol:

Got the V2 Green in my size 14 last night and completed the Yeezy collection.

I know I'm late to the V2 ranking party, but I'd go:

why do i feel like you already copped the green earlier...? 

from goat?

ironic that you say that cause technicallyyyy copper "pops more" than oreo yet you ranked them below [emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji] :lol:

I was hoping this would be the case when I traded an extra pair of Oreos I had for Coppers, but was surprised that the peach tone was so subdued. I still like the Copper as a colorway because it goes with a lot of stuff (especially Fall clothes), but the white stripe of the Oreos definitely stands out more against the black to me.

-But hey, that's just my Kermit drinking tea meme.

why do i feel like you already copped the green earlier...? 

from goat?

Damn good memory! Repped. That first pair I bought from GOAT they contacted me when they authenticated and told me were in fact used and in not-so-Yeezyriffic condition. I told them to send them back and they gave me my money back and I copped elsewhere.

Gotta give GOAT props for that. They don't screw around when they see seller shenanigans.

I was hoping this would be the case when I traded an extra pair of Oreos I had for Coppers, but was surprised that the peach tone was so subdued. I still like the Copper as a colorway because it goes with a lot of stuff (especially Fall clothes), but the white stripe of the Oreos definitely stands out more against the black to me.

-But hey, that's just my Kermit drinking tea meme.

:lol:

all the colorways are subdued /a lighter shade of the actual color. i don't blame you. I definitely prefer the oreos over copper.

Damn good memory! Repped. That first pair I bought from GOAT they contacted me when they authenticated and told me were in fact used and in not-so-Yeezyriffic condition. I told them to send them back and they gave me my money back and I copped elsewhere.

Gotta give GOAT props for that. They don't screw around when they see seller shenanigans.
lmao come on bro got me out here thinking my mind is SLIPPING!
glasses.gif

hopefully you scooped them for a good price as I see alot of deals have been going for those & whites

im actually looking at goat and stockX for my next big pickup, I just don't like how on goat used the pics and description can be very limited & you can't even inqure about anything.

lmao come on bro got me out here thinking my mind is SLIPPING!8)

hopefully you scooped them for a good price as I see alot of deals have been going for those & whites

im actually looking at goat and stockX for my next big pickup, I just don't like how on goat used the pics and description can be very limited & you can't even inqure about anything.

TOTALLY agree with you on the used section of GOAT. Anytime I see something I may consider getting one there I look at the description for more info and it says something like "It is a shoe."

Just got the olives V2

They are TTS and i don't even have a narrow foot.

This whole thread came thru when it comes to sizing references

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom