ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only my youngest girl can still fit into infant/toddler sizes
wink.gif
My 18yr old can fit into size 5's though. Hopefully we see some preschool sizes in the near future. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Just trying to contribute is all, but thank you [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
"Everyone that wants yeezys will get yeezys" 
laugh.gif

nthat.gif

This week is gonna be madness 

"Everyone that wants yeezys will get yeezys" :lol:

:nthat:

This week is gonna be madness 
I'm hoping because I really want to get my son a pair and maybe my youngest girl [emoji]128521[/emoji]

I was close the last toddler pirate black release.

I'm hoping because I really want to get my son a pair and maybe my youngest girl [emoji]128521[/emoji]

I was close the last toddler pirate black release.
Either raffles or manual, Hope you're able man 
I know I hate everything but you hype everything.

Worry about them white atrocities in a couple weeks. Those will be a problem.
As I said when I asked you, not that I care, but since you're saying that I hype everything, well you're wrong, I don't like any of the latest UBs, haven't get a single NMD in months, and man you don't even know why I need them yeezys for, but I rather not be spreading negativity like you, that's why I asked you 

Releases for me are relatively easy as I'm not living in Ny anymore so I don't care much about hype. One way or another I get what I want. 

As I told you I don't care about you or your preferences, but why would your negativity be helpful/relevant here? Do you need all of us to know you hate everything ?  

will the footshop apps update with yeezys tomorrow morning , tomorrow evening or what?? when do they usually update the app?? i usually wait till wednesday or thursday to check in but my work schedule looking funny this week 

FTL infant map for those trying to reserve a pair via app :wow:

24ou45e.jpg

Forget about champs :smh:
16auwl3.jpg

Last edited:
What are the resell gonna be like for the Breds? I still have 2 more Oreos that I haven't moved so I'm wondering if stocking up on the Breds would be wise.

Either raffles or manual, Hope you're able man 

As I said when I asked you, not that I care, but since you're saying that I hype everything, well you're wrong, I don't like any of the latest UBs, haven't get a single NMD in months, and man you don't even know why I need them yeezys for, but I rather not be spreading negativity like you, that's why I asked you 

Releases for me are relatively easy as I'm not living in Ny anymore so I don't care much about hype. One way or another I get what I want. 

As I told you I don't care about you or your preferences, but why would your negativity be helpful/relevant here? Do you need all of us to know you hate everything ?  

It's a public forum. That's why.[emoji]128521[/emoji]

And if I buy something and I don't like it...why shouldn't I express my opinion?

I've praised many a shoe.

Reigning champs were gargbage to me.

Ultraboost in general is nothing but a fad. I'm being negative toward the placebo effect because they're no more comfortable than other shoes.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

It's a public forum. That's why.[emoji]128521[/emoji]

And if I buy something and I don't like it...why shouldn't I express my opinion?

I've praised many a shoe.

Reigning champs were gargbage to me.

Ultraboost in general is nothing but a fad. I'm being negative toward the placebo effect because they're no more comfortable than other shoes.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
Well. Do whatever you want not that I care, I repeat.

Just don't say anything about me , I don't do about you 

Cheers

Well. Do whatever you want not that I care, I repeat.
Just don't say anything about me , I don't do about you 

Cheers

[emoji]128514[/emoji]. You addressed me first.

Tough typing ain't gonna keep your name off my keyboard if I feel like addressing you.

I heard that the zebras will be confirmed only, no other stores other then adidas receiving them, any truth to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom