ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youll be fine. They stretch out a ton, I kinda wish i went down a half size for my Beluga's, they stretched a ton. My black/white V2's feeling a bit loose now too.

The only people half sizing up/sizing up on these got obese feet.

Last edited:
Is it true that every Finish Line backdoors the V2's even if they run the raffle? Going in earlyyyy to get in line tomorrow. Or am I wasting my time?

The people sizing up on these know what their true size is and have wide feet. They are snug and narrow, they don't give that much. The childish statements give you an idea of what kind of ppl you're competing with to get these.

Is it true that every Finish Line backdoors the V2's even if they run the raffle? Going in earlyyyy to get in line tomorrow. Or am I wasting my time?

They'll tell u the raffle is on Tuesday and then when U go Tuesday they'll say it was the day before... that's what they did last release in NJ/NY

The people sizing up on these know what their true size is and have wide feet. They are snug and narrow, they don't give that much. The childish statements give you an idea of what kind of ppl you're competing with to get these.

It's not that serious, calm down. And I'm nothing to worry about as far as competition for these. If I get a pair, it will be through resell :lol: this whole process of trying to get at retail is a joke

Last edited:
Childish statements?

Oh boy. :lol:

They stretch a ton fam. Its a fact. :lol:

Naw bruh, that's just you. I've worn a 12 for 18 years. I've worn my blk/wht size 12 at least 5 times and they still hurt now as much as they did day 1. And when I say wear I mean 10+ hour days walking around.

It's not that serious, calm down. And I'm nothing to worry about as far as competition for these. If I get a pair, it will be through resell :lol: this whole process of trying to get at retail is a joke

Calm down? Who's worked up? It's a childish statement.. someone being abnormally overweight and having wide feet are two very different things.

Childish statements?

Oh boy. :lol:

They stretch a ton fam. Its a fact. :lol:

Obviously not enough if the general consensus is that they are still tight to those with wide feet. Everyone has different feet and like a certain fit. That's why there's never a definitive answer to the sizing question. If some ppl are considering going a full size up they're obviously not just a little snug until being broken in. Anyway, as stated above, the childish comment is using the term obese as if it's a joke. More often the case is that someone simply has wide feet, and are still an average weight.

Man...Really hoping i hit on this release. Favorite colorway so far. But doubt i will :/. Still yeezyless over here.

How is finish line doing the release ? Just confused that you have to go early to get in line for a raffle

See you're on the same page it's all about the dedication. I really want to head to Atlanta though to kill two birds with one stone... Yeezys and the day shift at the strip club before I head back

Follies FTW!

Maybe we should have a post Yeezy pickup NT meetup. Don't know if I want those sketchballs valeting my car with a trunk full of Yeezy's, though...

Canada needs the Confirmed app 
mean.gif

Follies FTW!

Maybe we should have a post Yeezy pickup NT meetup. Don't know if I want those sketchballs valeting my car with a trunk full of Yeezy's, though...

Did someone say Follies lol now you speaking my language that's the only spot that gets my $$$ when I'm in the A their day shift is know to destroy bank accounts and happy homes lol

US has a much larger population than us. Its supposedly "balanced" out in terms of stock etc.

Which is bogus anyway

Did someone say Follies lol now you speaking my language that's the only spot that gets my $$$ when I'm in the A their day shift is know to destroy bank accounts and happy homes lol

Remember the thread will want to see some yzys and a-s-s when you hit the win.

US has a much larger population than us. Its supposedly "balanced" out in terms of stock etc.

Which is bogus anyway
The math checks out roughly:
[table][tr][td]
318 million in US
[/td][td]20k pairs in US[/td][/tr][tr][td]35 Million in Canada[/td][td]
2k pairs in Canada
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Almost 9 times larger[/td][td]Exactly 10 times larger.[/td][/tr][/table]
By population alone, state of Califonia should get more stock than Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom