ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreal.  I've never even heard of a raffle LINE in Chicago for shoes before.  The thirst is seriously real for this release.

Exactly. That's why I was so confused about sleezyyeezy saying 150 people lined up already

I guess the chances are best for people who got in at finishline though. Less tickets, better chances
I'm just gonna do all my footlocker/footaction stuff tomorrow then l. Hopefully they don't run out of tickets :lol:. Has that ever happened?

Exactly. That's why I was so confused about sleezyyeezy saying 150 people lined up already

I guess the chances are best for people who got in at finishline though. Less tickets, better chances
I'm just gonna do all my footlocker/footaction stuff tomorrow then l. Hopefully they don't run out of tickets :lol:. Has that ever happened?

I wouldn't wait until tomorrow if I were you. If FL ran out then it's possible the other stores will too.

Any info on on FA and FTL on State in Chicago?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
State St is rigged beyond belief.  Waste of your time.  FA you have an actual shot at.  

you sure? cuz i just called footlocker and whoever picked up said theyre still doing it

Yeah bro.. they'll tell you that because they want the foot traffic, so you'll come all the way and purchase something just because...

I just left that mall, its DEAD right now. Every store.

No, I was out of there by 10:15. There was no line at footaction on state and just a small line at footlocker a little bit ago though.

Thanks for the info

I wouldn't wait until tomorrow if I were you. If FL ran out then it's possible the other stores will too.

Have they ever stopped giving out tickets at FL/FA? I rarely do these raffles so I'm not sure. I went pretty late last time and didn't have an issue(other than not winning haha)

You should find out what the guy in your building is doing...
Not the only time i've heard/experienced something about State St.  

I bought a pair of Prelude's off a guy on Craigslist, he asked if i wanted the next ones and what size since he's connected and gets everything. Receipt was from State St. 

Yeah bro.. they'll tell you that because they want the foot traffic, so you'll come all the way and purchase something just because...

I just left that mall, its DEAD right now. Every store.

I'm at RF too. Only got through FTL and FA before getting deaded everywhere else.

Not the only time i've heard/experienced something about State St.  

I bought a pair of Prelude's off a guy on Craigslist, he asked if i wanted the next ones and what size since he's connected and gets everything. Receipt was from State St. 

Keep his info handy just in case!

Time Square footlocker was ridiculous.  Didn't even bother.  Champs Time Square's raffle is on Wednesday FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom