ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone in atlanta that doesnt have any info, pm me.

i got a list with all the stores doing raffles today and tomorrow.

as long as you arent a size 11 ill help. lol.

St streets hoh and station 23 smooth and quick. Waited 5 mins. Mad peeps in station. Lots of cements being sold. Saw a don 2 pack behind register. Dude said it was for raffle winner. Raffle pick up was Saturday so not sure what that's all about .

Nah. Just Don pick up is today.

For ppl in LA, do yall think it will get super busy later? (Glendale galleria,3rd street promenade,)
it probably won't be busy because its a holiday today so more people are available to go to earlier and throughout the day especially kids. But that also means that they might run out of raffle tickets sooner.

Nah. Just Don pick up is today.

Ah ok. Ran into a seller that works at station on craigs also. Claims he works for Nike/Jordan on 3rd floor. Was selling ovo's in both colors. Was cool with trading with me for my size tho. Meeting him next week. Shady place.

Lotta kids off today bc Presidents' Day.

Last edited:

For ppl in LA, do yall think it will get super busy later? (Glendale galleria,3rd street promenade,)
it probably won't be busy because its a holiday today so more people are available to go to earlier and throughout the day especially kids. But that also means that they might run out of raffle tickets sooner.
Is Promenade doing raffles for this release? Thought they were confirmed app for this one...

I'm at GG now...hella people at every store. This is nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom