ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha honestly its cuz i do betta at home on my wifi and my laptop and computers than i do on my phone waiitin in line to pick up

Been trying to look for a store in Tijuana,Mexico anybody know of any drops in that area besides the 4 on ADC?

fyi theres no guarantee that kith will let the unclaimed fly. one of my boys aint pick up his pair last time so another one of my boys went to wait in line for unclaimed and he was 3rd in line and after cutoff time they said all pairs been picked up even tho it aint tru

You think you would've gotten more than 9 that day on ADC? That release was buns
yeah heard it was dumb stupid. only reason why i forgo the adc drop cuz i was pickin up 9 pairs. if i was pickin up only 1 pair i woulda stayed at home to cop more on adc than to pickup that 1 pair. and seeing as how there might be more breds on adc tomorrow im fairly confident ill cop at least 1 pair so forfeiting that 1 pair at kith aint nothin especially in this brick weather

Last edited:
Who else here payed 350$ to get a reserve pair at acrimony? I pulled the trigger rather get a expensive jacket than paying a reseller i just dont know how it works after you payed and got reservation

fyi theres no guarantee that kith will let the unclaimed fly. one of my boys aint pick up his pair last time so another one of my boys went to wait in line for unclaimed and he was 3rd in line and after cutoff time they said all pairs been picked up even tho it aint tru
Kith is trash. They backdoor them to the same resellers monday

So I went from 10 pairs to just 4 and I'm paying 150 over retail for all of them. Let's see if they actually come thru ... My favorite colorway and I got 4 pairs to make sure I get the right size ....

Nah, too busy with the local singles in my area
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom