ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 10 min hs from FA, it's my first time using a footsite app. Not sure how I'll do, but it's my only chance aside from ADC which I'm not going to even invest time into.

glad to see wins coming through for peeps ... considering no early pairs have been up for sale on FC for the black/reds I was a little reticent of how folks would fair. here's hoping the footstore apps come through for NT fam. 

just to be clear.. all i gotta do is be on the app right when the countdown timer ends right ?

if i cop it'l be automatic ..if not, auto L and its pretty simple ? 

You only need to confirm your reservation within a timeframe but you dont need to be on the app to get selected...

Last edited:
just to be clear.. all i gotta do is be on the app right when the countdown timer ends right ?

if i cop it'l be automatic ..if not, auto L and its pretty simple ? 

its automatic. you dont have to have it open. it will give you an alert telling you to check the results

Is there normally a drop in resell pricing on release day compare to a day before, like today? Wonder if it's worth waiting til tomorrow or just making a bid/offer now to get the process going.

Is there normally a drop in resell pricing on release day compare to a day before, like today? Wonder if it's worth waiting til tomorrow or just making a bid/offer now to get the process going.

no price will go up. until online pairs come in

Last that I've heard they charge you an extra $100 for size swap and it doesn't seem like the sizes matters to them also since my buddy wanted a half size difference and they said it'll be $100 to swap.
yeah if its half size difference and its the same price on their site you still gotta pay the swap fee. if its size difference and price difference they make you pay extra on top of the price difference between the 2 sizes

thanks everyone.. i repped you all..

I appreciate the abundance of info and codes flying around during this release!

Def does not feel like your typical yeezy sxn! 

good luck to all! 

sidebar - 13 years ago today

Last edited:
when its unclaimed they dont send it back to adidas. theres a major urban myth. might have been true for only adidas flagship stores during the first or second yeezy release ever. but they aint sending nothin back nowadays

Last edited:
are you looking for some kind of validation from NT about your decision making?

Why bother camping? you have an equal chance of catching the L from home on ADC

I have a slightly better chance trying to cop the unclaimed pair, I've never hit on an online release ever (haven't tried that much) and bots are gonna eat this release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom