ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i decided guys im keeping them... i never even thought about resell to be honest...i bought them originally to trade for belugas which i was thinking of paying resale for before i even copped the breds... but i held back cuz of the price... and i can try to sell these to cop the belugas but too much of a hassle... and this would easily be my best pair in my collection and its not even close... i want the zebras but if i miss out which i expect i wont be mad cuz i got my 1 pair of yeezy finally
pimp.gif
That first pair of Yeezys 
nthat.gif
 It's hard to let that very first pair go. 
I can't see that happing anytime soon because the Belugas go for at least $200 more. But there may be some out there that really wants the Breds and would be willing to do the trade. Heck I managed to trade my caged triple black UB 1.0 for a pair of DS Belugas.
nerd.gif

you finessed the hell out of him goddam goddam
If I hit on the Zebras I'm gonna trade it for caged TB 1.0 UB and/or 3M UB. I like what I like. And at the end of the day, it's a ~$200 shoe for another ~$200 shoe. 
Pretty sure you're right... I have those pants too. Not bad for the $$$.
Man, I finally got a chance to try on a pair of those pants today and the drop crotch was too much for me - and I didn't even go true to size. If I went true to size, the drop crotch might've been even more noticeable. 
eyes.gif

I'm gonna beat these into the ground.  I know they're not as exciting as belugas or zebras...but the wearability is off the charts.

Since when did this thread become a placement for Consignment shops? Lol . And didn't UN sell some early fake space jams. I'm dead

The sticker can come off during inspection on the shoes if the inspector is careless when they pull out the paper tissue and insoles to check if it's legit etc.

It's definitely peace of mind if a pair comes with the sticker though. Adidas should start adding in holographic stickers or something that can only be known from a real adidas pair vs. UA pairs. 

Sizing on this pair threw everything off. Got the usual 4 for the gf and it's way too tight. Now I gotta go through the trouble to swap. 
mean.gif

I think everyone should aspire to be trendy and stylish in to their 50s. Although dude looks nowhere near 50.

It makes me laugh that people say this because they're basically admitting that their style is childish and immature. The funny thing is out of all the zebra pics posted in here, I think he's the only one that actually pulled off the look without looking goofy

It makes me laugh that people say this because they're basically admitting that their style is childish and immature. The funny thing is out of all the zebra pics posted in here, I think he's the only one that actually pulled off the look without looking goofy
in a way men 40+ are expected to dress as a "professional" or a dad or bachelor. But hey who really cares no one but a bltch or an a-hole would call anyone out.

didn't they strike out hard on the breds release tho [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

AND they're doing a price increase?
roll.gif
I'm pretty sure they have record for "biggest refund to the sneaker community from a ATC" on a single shoe 
laugh.gif

What shoe was that back in Dec 2016??? I forgot?

The reservation for the shoes is only $300 plus the $240 for the shoe after tax. Puts em at $540. That's not a bad resell price considering how crazy these will be.

Breds are going for more than that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom