ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you guys arguing about the dude and I'm just glad I got to see on foot pics :lol: I'm in for retail if I can get it, but those look kinda funky on foot and not in a good way..

Just got shipping confirmation from YS [emoji]128591[/emoji]
Wow I think that's the first I've read about. I'm still waiting on mine (not worried about it, what will be will be)

Congrats on the shipping confirmation 
nthat.gif

That's what I'm sayin... I still don't get what he's tryna say with his explanation tbh.

lol i tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and thought he was talking about the size tag sticker :lol:

most people don't even know about the sticker inside the shoe and homeboy 'had to get rid of them' because of it being ripped? :lol:

I think hes saying because the sticker was ripped people may think he wore em or that they weren't ds. Or if he took it off people may be more likely to question their authenticity. Which is why he sold them for less than top dollar, cause he was planning on selling anyway. Maybe an overreaction but yeezys are serious business apparently.

tbh Zebras are my favorite v2 so far....so of course they are limited.

I wouldnt mind paying $300 for a cart/reservation service, but I've never done it before and I don't want to waste my time if it doesn't guarantee me the shoes.

Last edited:

tbh Zebras are my favorite v2 so far....so of course they are unlimited.

I wouldnt mind paying $300 for a cart/reservation service, but I've never done it before and I don't want to waste my time if it doesn't guarantee me the shoes.
Luckily it's the LEAST favourite of mine, I wouldn't even say favourite, I totally hate how it looks lol.

Beluga is still the nicest to me, and it was already for me so when it was first shown in the Season 3 show.

Good luck to you though.

Last edited:
GL getting Zebras. Whether you love or hate them, everyone will go after them for a quick pay day. The state of the game.

GL getting Zebras. Whether you love or hate them, everyone will go after them for a quick pay day. The state of the game.

Yea and I don't blame anybody for doing so. Unfortunately I actually want to wear them.

Holding on to my breds in case I can work a trade with another individual who actually wants to wear them and not just make a buck reselling.

But yea good luck to all next weekend cuz it's gonna be rough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom