ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on getting your pair bro.
Yet again my carts couldn't complete checkout and they disappeared when I pulled them up in a separate page to try PayPal

Thanks Shoesharks. That's frustrating as hell. I've had the same problem checking out but with CC so have gone PayPal the past several releases. The Chocolate 750 release took years off my life with the sheer amount of payment loops and disappearing carts I had.

Last edited:
Truly sad that people are being robbed but let's not act like we are surprised.

We have seen folks get robbed for less.

I'm gonna make sure I stay home when mine are delivered.

Why was there a password for YS in the first place?
So family and friends/celebrities can get first dibs I suppose 
tongue.gif

what about the fact that Adidas boxes have the style code on the OUTSIDE of the boxes?!?!?! 

sick.gif

Yeah, it's messed up. Reminds me of the 80s/90s when folks were taking shoes off people's feet, and shooting eachother over Raiders/Starter gear.

For those who have these in hand, does the shell or whatever it's called does look like it will yellow like the belugas so I can hold my 1k [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Thread moving pretty slow for an aftermath yeezy release, dudes must be sleeping their W's/L's away lol.
I'd catch up on some Z's myself, but I have errands to run. |I

I think it may happen even sooner, but I agree. Almost nobody bought these to keep, so you'll be seeing people undercut each other in a quickness.
Eeeee.... Don't remember that happening with OG 750 or Moonrock... but okay.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom