ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so the line in moscow is 150 people long already, anyone have an estimate of how many pairs stores got? Im 90th in lone and idk if theres any point in standing here, the employees arent telling us how many pairs they have

I've taken an L on every release.. Anyone with a size 12 lmk I'll make it worth your while!

Ok so the line in moscow is 150 people long already, anyone have an estimate of how many pairs stores got? Im 90th in lone and idk if theres any point in standing here, the employees arent telling us how many pairs they have
sure nike town knows that

good luck

more than 1000 new posts?! 
nerd.gif

How did the confirmed app work for the people who used it? Were many successful?

Did anything else special happen? I can't read through +1000 new posts 
ohwell.gif

Feedback is much appreciated 
First time using the app since the first Yeezy drop. Couldn't get my size 10/10.5 because they ran out apparently. Randomly clicked size 8 , app loaded a bit but stayed on a screen with a circle. I backed out and tried again....Checked the app later at night and looks like the size 8 was reserved.

Semi successful I guess. I thought when I picked my size it would put me in a pool and then randomly select the winners but you're really reserving a pair on the spot.

So I've previously gone with a size 12 in the 350 and there's a lot of room
Decided to try an 11.5 the next go round and just copped the tans after seeing them at a pretty good price
They feel pretty damn tight length wise. Will the toe stretch or should I just look for a size swap?
?

It will stretch.

And damn fam, youre gonna be in that mess for 2 days? How do you know youre 90th? Idk man, I dont think its worth it if youre that far back.

It will stretch.
They have a list, last checkin 5 people dropped out and im pretty sure that many will drop off at the 3am and 6am check ins. I really hope that the rumors about stores getting around 200 pairs is true

And damn fam, youre gonna be in that mess for 2 days? How do you know youre 90th? Idk man, I dont think its worth it if youre that far back.

First time using the app since the first Yeezy drop. Couldn't get my size 10/10.5 because they ran out apparently. Randomly clicked size 8 , app loaded a bit but stayed on a screen with a circle. I backed out and tried again....Checked the app later at night and looks like the size 8 was reserved.

Semi successful I guess. I thought when I picked my size it would put me in a pool and then randomly select the winners but you're really reserving a pair on the spot.
Thanks for your feedback man!

I hope that you will be able to change with someone for your size or sell your pair and buy your size with the money. Good luck!

anyone know if having a bunch of different tabs open when trying to get through on adidas.com will cause a problem? last time I had like 20 tabs open and finally got through on one and carted, but I couldn't check out. I heard that getting through on multiple tabs can cause checkout problems, anyone else hear that? makes sense because I did get through on another tab at some point after getting through on the first tab

so would the best thing to do be to have tons of tabs open and then x out of all of them once you get through on one?

Bots are going to eat up the footsites. For adidas, it doesn't matter if you get on the link first or not cause it's all random I think.

Heard of some people doing multiple tabs, I think multiple computers would be better though.

Multiple tabs are necessary to get through the splash page.

Btw, I remember for the TD pacsun drop, no one was able to flourish desktop, the only way to get through was through your mobile.

Then there are some glitches to Mr Porter as well but don't think they releasing this time.

Multiple tabs are necessary to get through the splash page.

Btw, I remember for the TD pacsun drop, no one was able to flourish desktop, the only way to get through was through your mobile.

Then there are some glitches to Mr Porter as well but don't think they releasing this time.
so where's this rumor coming from that it could cause problems if you get through the splash page on multiple tabs?

or are you supposed to exit all the other tabs once you get through on one?

This is what it looks like rn, there isnt a physical line yet, just a list and a check in every 3 hours, if youre not there during a check in u get takken off the list
doubt there will be 50-100 pairs but who knows

local foot action here in the states get 24 pairs (TOTAL) (not talking about the ones in big cities)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom