ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubt there will be 50-100 pairs but who knows

local foot action here in the states get 24 pairs (TOTAL) (not talking about the ones in big cities)
I heard people saying that Russian adidas got 200 pairs total for both the online release and the in-store release, so considering that they''re only being sold in one store I think there should be around 100 at the store. I'm just gonna persevere, test my willpower lol

Any store that makes people "Check in" every 3 hours are unethical and i'd rather not support them.  Even if that meant me not getting a pair. 

I'm aware that it's the person's choice to do so, but there is a just a line I feel where it becomes them taking advantage of a customer.  

Last edited:

Any store that makes people "Check in" every 3 hours are unethical and i'd rather not support them.  Even if that meant me not getting a pair. 

I'm aware that it's the person's choice to do so, but there is a just a line I feel where it becomes them taking advantage of a customer.  
Well, it was either that or a physical line. What's better, literally camping in a physical line 24/7 or being able to actually go home in between check ins and sit at a burger king while you wait? The other option is a raffle, but with a raffle you're not guaranteed a pair.

Yeah the check in is a better idea than just having people wait and wait, people could leave the line and come back 7 hours later.

Well, it was either that or a physical line. What's better, literally camping in a physical line 24/7 or being able to actually go home in between check ins and sit at a burger king while you wait? The other option is a raffle, but with a raffle you're not guaranteed a pair.
Raffle is fair to the people who actually work and don't have time to waste checking in/sleeping in chairs overnight.  

Checking in once a day, fine.  But every 3 hours?  No thanks. 

Last edited:
Raffle is fair to the people who actually work and don't have time to waste checking in/sleeping in chairs overnight.  

yeah that checking in every three hours is crazy, but how is the raffle fair when its not live?

If it's a check in once a day that basically means whoever got on the list first are guarantee a pair. There needs to be some constraint so they can actually knock people off the list.

Camp out should be where people actually CAMP OUT.

Stay there for the entire wait. None of that go home and come back type of ****.....

Anyways just curious where the resell value would be? I may cop if I missed. Considering it would be "cheaper"

$800 probably is my guess, an then theres gonna be the few "good" deals at $700 for those who want a faster sale cause everyones at 8.

If it's a check in once a day that basically means whoever got on the list first are guarantee a pair. There needs to be some constraint so they can actually knock people off the list.
Why must people get knocked off the list?  Why can't it be as easy as it sounds?  You're on the list you get your pair.  

Stay there for the entire wait. None of that go home and come back type of ****.....

Anyways just curious where the resell value would be? I may cop if I missed. Considering it would be "cheaper"
and no ghost chairs

Due to the fact that this PB is slightly different and not an OG the resell value should be the same as the OG PB. I don't think it's going to be"cheaper" if this was a true restock the price probably wouldn't be affected due to the high demand.

Why must people get knocked off the list?  Why can't it be as easy as it sounds?  You're on the list you get your pair.  
So what's stopping people from camping out to get on the list lol? It would basically means FCFS just before the release date. Or a random release. 

people doing 800 and 900 presale so depending how it goes it may stay in the 1000+ range

Check in is every 3 hours, 6pm, 9pm, 00, 3am etc.

So im still gonna pretty much have to camp overnight since i dont have a car and the metro closes from 1 to 6am

and no ghost chairs

The Nike SB era was so good. Down at MIA Skateshop we have a community and we make a list to those that camped and the farthest we've went was to either the corner store or our cars to rest. I think I have pics of the Spacejam SB drop someone on my hard drive lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom