ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebels is a publicity stunt. callin it now 
If you somehow managed to get past their splash screens which you encountered in between each step, you would NOT be taken to your cart after adding. Another splash screen bypass, and you get to your cart. The shoes were there, surprisingly, but OOS as soon as you hit checkout. lemme go ahead and just unfollow them :lol:

I got to the product page and only saw the 10,11 and 12 i think.

Never was able to hit the checkout button, was able to get the pure boost in cart though

Canada pair of 750's just came to my pad!!

[emoji]128526[/emoji] Now a day of wait for Tracking to Update!

Gonna wake n bake
nthat.gif
 cooked

I got to the product page and only saw the 10,11 and 12 i think.

Never was able to hit the checkout button, was able to get the pure boost in cart though
that's all they "had" I'm sure I had to be the first one on there, and I got the heavy traffic error as soon as it went live. I smashed the checkout button and had to open my cart in another tab. It's common practice, establish hype around your new brand with the shoe you have small quantities of, and simply backdoor or have the site "crash" as soon as it goes live. If ya look at their Instagram following, they only have 1600 ish followers.. It's unusual they would have that many lurkers.. Instagram folks usually follow this kind of stuff 

Those midsoles aren't gonna crumble any time soon :lol: you're comparing them to crumbling shoes released in the 90s

is $500 + DS size 8 Turtle doves, for size 7 DS black 750's

a good trade?

(I would be the one getting the 500 plus TD's)

Last edited:
you really bought from there?

no email confirm or anything right
Haha yeah. I didn't get any confirmation. I'll be fighting the charge as my bank has advised.
I usually don't fall for such bs, but I did this time. Shame on me.

Haha yeah. I didn't get any confirmation. I'll be fighting the charge as my bank has advised.
I usually don't fall for such bs, but I did this time. Shame on me.
there is too much greed in this world,

for someone to sell something at $350 online to strangers, when they can sell it for $3,000 instead

let alone multiple times with more than 1 pair,

hope you get your money back

Last edited:
there is too much greed in this world,

for someone to sell something at $350 online to strangers, when they can sell it for $3,000 instead

let alone multiple times with more than 1 pair,

hope you get your money back
Thanks man.
I wasn't seeing anything but a chance to get them, moment of hype got me.
All good. I will get refunded.

I see a lot of people here have gotten their 750s in. What have y'all been wearing with them? I'm interested in how NTers are styling them.

Here's my attempt:

Pretty difficult to photograph these on my phone.
ID on pants? I like the fit and the color with the black yeezies. maybe i can rock that with my 350 pbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom