ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can i turn the black 750s into the OT and TD?

I don't think you can manage the TDs plus another 350.
id include money if i had to. A friend of a friend was in financial problem, borrowed 1k off me said he'd pay me back in a week. He gave me his 750 (sz10) as collateral. Never paid me back. I called him 3-4 times shot him a few texts. He responded saying he couldnt come up with the money and to keep the kicks. So i basically got a steal and got a pair of TB 750 for 1k. Problem is as hype as i was to get them now that i have them i don't really mess with them. I think they are too bulky and heavy and rather have the 350.

so i'm riding the L train still, got my yeezy supply shipment email for shorts with no mention of being able to order tans

we'll see what happens spries

got another email from yeezy supply

i asked if by stay tuned they meant stay tuned for an email, they said: 

Yes. We are still waiting for news from headquarters. Thank you.
did YS have a restock that i missed? once i missed the OT the 29th i haven't been in this thread as i've been busy as hell.

did YS have a restock that i missed? once i missed the OT the 29th i haven't been in this thread as i've been busy as hell.
no but

bbbloke tweeted: Missed Out. Buy Apparel

and when you checked out apparel, in your confirmation email there would be a piece that said: 

Interest in Yeezy Boost 350 Tan? Email us your confirmation #, Full Name, an Shoe Size

so people sent those emails at around 2:40 am est on the 30th since they dropped at like 2:30 am, 

then after almost a week, and lots of cancellation emails from them, and people cancelling their apparel orders,

they finally respond saying "Please stay tuned. Thank you for your patience"

i replied saying: Tuned for an email?

they said: "Yes. We are still waiting for news from headquarters. Thank you."

Last edited:
id include money if i had to. A friend of a friend was in financial problem, borrowed 1k off me said he'd pay me back in a week. He gave me his 750 (sz10) as collateral. Never paid me back. I called him 3-4 times shot him a few texts. He responded saying he couldnt come up with the money and to keep the kicks. So i basically got a steal and got a pair of TB 750 for 1k. Problem is as hype as i was to get them now that i have them i don't really mess with them. I think they are too bulky and heavy and rather have the 350.

i'll give you your 1k back tonight

got another email from yeezy supply

i asked if by stay tuned they meant stay tuned for an email, they said: 

Yes. We are still waiting for news from headquarters. Thank you.
hope so spries, we'll see

i'm not cancelling the shorts it seems

i'll give you your 1k back tonight
i don't need the money haha.. i wouldn't of lent someone it if i needed it.. i just got lucky dude couldn't come up with the money. but PM me if srs interested

Last edited:
This is a good idea, I'll implement this possibly with anyone who isn't my homeboy in the future if the situation arises.

Am I the only one who can't rock jeans so tight?
nerd.gif

It ain't even hot out here but imagine those tight *** jeans and some tropical hot weather
sick.gif
Tapered leg and room in the thigh/seat is the way to go for me. I also try to only buy jeans with elastane now, which means they're stretchy. Way comfier since I do move around a lot and biking in anything other than that would be insane.

Skinny people can rock skinny jeans. Bigger dudes it just doesn't look right to me.

I have to wear tapered so theres more room for my thighs since im 200 pounds of fury.

I'm 6'8 265...I'll never rock skinny jeans ever. Lol

Anybody else have sizing issues with their 750 TB? I'm a size 10 in most sneakers including the 350s.

However, for the 750, the size 10 has some space at the toe (enough where its annoying but not too ridiculous) and the 9 is perfect at the toe but borderline too tight on the width.

I was wondering if anybody had the same issue and went with either smaller or larger. Personally, I'm tempted to stick with the 9 but I'm concerned I'll bust the zipper eventually while trying to put them on.
Had the same issue, my size 8's were fine length wise but too narrow width wise. Sized up to a 9 where the width is perfect but now the length is just a tad long. I went with the 9s because 8s were way too narrow for me, to a point where my right shoe was getting uncomfortable. 

I'm a size 8 and honestly I thought about size swapping my 9 but after wearing them I realized the 9 is perfect for me...an 8 would take a lot of stress at the ankle when putting on....the 9 is already a struggle

Had the same issue, my size 8's were fine length wise but too narrow width wise. Sized up to a 9 where the width is perfect but now the length is just a tad long. I went with the 9s because 8s were way too narrow for me, to a point where my right shoe was getting uncomfortable. 
would you have done the same if they were 350's?

since prime knit is different, and is supposed to feel like a sock, and i hear stretch over time

I'm a size 8 and honestly I thought about size swapping my 9 but after wearing them I realized the 9 is perfect for me...an 8 would take a lot of stress at the ankle when putting on....the 9 is already a struggle

My TTS is 8.5 and I have an 8 as well. I know what you mean about the ankle part. I don't mind it too much, as I completely broken them in. In the beginning I was extra careful and after a while I just didn't care anymore.

would you have done the same if they were 350's?

since prime knit is different, and is supposed to feel like a sock, and i hear stretch over time
im usually a 9, only sized down on the 750 because the OGs fit big, but TB 750s fit TTS for me and i go TTS for 350s

idk that whole sock analogy them ***** fit like shoes to me, if you size down too much on 350s your foot's silhouette is gonna be bulging out the knit and looks dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom